UPS management can thank the Teamsters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lmao it’s insane. So many people completely missed the point and are getting mad not realizing it’s sarcasm.

@UnionStrong is the funniest because he constantly thinks he’s smarter than he really is lol, he’s Dunning-Kruger in the flesh
Kid, you couldn’t carry my lunchbox. You’re never gonna have what I have because you’re a slacker that wants everything without working for it. You only care about yourself. The so called “ boomers” on here, paid their bills on time, put our kids thru schools, who now make more than I could ever dream off, have houses and cars that are paid for, so insult me all you want. My success is my response. Now cry me a river, beotch. Enjoy apartment life, 🤣

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to retire at ups. Trust me, I’ve got 15 years here and I’m not the brightest bulb, difference is I’m at least willing to admit it
You’re definitely not a rocket scientist. 😂 and how do you know they’re not making fun of your silly attempt at humor?

HarryWarden

And I am smarter than you, little boy.
Dunning-Kruger
Kid, you couldn’t carry my lunchbox. You’re never gonna have what I have because you’re a slacker that wants everything without working for it. You only care about yourself. The so called “ boomers” on here, paid their bills on time, put our kids thru schools, who now make more than I could ever dream off, so insult me all you want. My success is my response. Now cry me a river, beotch.
I like how you originally said you don’t care, then said you’re smarter than me, then you took the time to edit your post, delete it and rewrite a whole rambling paragraph lmao

Making a whole lot of assumptions without knowing anything about it, which makes it that much funnier because it is incredibly ironic given how wrong it all is. Whatever makes you feel better though.

Here, I’ll do it for you this time so you don’t have to keep doing it for yourself. You’re very smart and very hardworking! You’re smarter than everyone else. Everyone else is lazy and dumb but you’re smart and hard working. You’re an expert in delivering packages, vaccines and climate change. You’re definitely not bad at all at catching sarcasm

You try WAY too hard man. You’re constantly saying how you don’t care, it’s even under your profile picture. Anyone who takes the time to say that, and make a neat little caption after changing their profile picture on their internet message board definitely cares way too much. “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”

Counting my other job?

Calm down pal, full time is just senority. Some of you act like you’re splitting the atom

I’ve never met so many people who want a pat on the back for working full time job lmao. Like Chris Rock said, what do you want a cookie? A pat on the back?
Full-time has a lot to do with how much pension you get

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dunning-Kruger

I like how you originally said you don’t care, then said you’re smarter than me, then you took the time to edit your post, delete it and rewrite a whole rambling paragraph lmao

Making a whole lot of assumptions without knowing anything about it, which makes it that much funnier because it is incredibly ironic given how wrong it all is. Whatever makes you feel better though.

Here, I’ll do it for you this time so you don’t have to keep doing it for yourself. You’re very smart and very hardworking! You’re smarter than everyone else. Everyone else is lazy and dumb but you’re smart and hard working. You’re an expert in delivering packages, vaccines and climate change. You’re definitely not bad at all at catching sarcasm

You try WAY too hard man. You’re constantly saying how you don’t care, it’s even under your profile picture. Anyone who takes the time to say that, and make a neat little caption after changing their profile picture on their internet message board definitely cares way too much. “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”
I’m not trying kiddo, I’m finished. Enjoy apartment life, loser.🤣 Talk about a rambling paragraph! Eff off punk