UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

Returntosender

456D26B5-C291-47AA-BB2A-BFE17BC90BD0.jpeg

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Keep in mind that the initial robbery and hijacking happened in Miracle Mile in the nice part of Miami, not some boarded up barrio ghetto on the west side.

Recently went down there for a friend's wedding and it is very nice and very safe. They probably put this new driver there because it's relatively forgiving (for Miami) with lots of tight businesses and upscale homes.

Be safe out there, this sort of thing can happen anywhere, anytime, anyplace.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Who knows for sure. But if you truly believe cops are animals then I’m sure you’ll forego their services in the future should you find yourself in danger.

I can see that the cops made some bad decisions here but I guarantee not many people in this forum, or any where else, would have done better in those circumstances. I mean we have drivers that can’t even handle the “pressure” of delivering and making pickups but want to second guess the decisions of cops that were in a REAL stressful situation? LOL. Riiiiiight

Maybe their problem is the same a as hours. Piss poor training?
you have to learn how to read

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why were they still out and about? A lengthy rap sheet including armed robbery? For crying out loud. If you have them dead to rights, pull them out into town square and execute them. Why do we put up with this :censored2:?
I wonder how long until THEIR families start crying about how the cops used excessive force? You know it’s coming.