UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I think we should all take advantage of the fact that the car washers suck...
E2EA59F4-8210-4AEC-AA47-CA7044ED9BDD.jpeg

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh, didn't realize that if you might need a cop one day in the future that means you can't criticise them for straight up murdering someone on live TV.

Let me guess, Rodney King got what he deserved too?
Rodney king deserved more than what he got. He drove over 100 miles an hour through residential streets while I am drunk out of his mind.

rod

Retired 23 years
The dads interview, tells a lot about everything.
What a great interview on the step-fathers part. I don't think I could have held it together like he did. With any luck every cop that took part in that murder is haunted by the thoughts of what they did. With any luck they will all be rounded up and face justice.

AttackedHawk34

friend the police they did that driver wrong friend all of them. This is such a dangerous job. Young man trying to make an honest living and provide for his fam and this happens. This could've been me or any of yall. This just isn't right.

rod

Retired 23 years
Funny thing is, everyone will be there someday. Young people seem to think they're immune to aging. And guess who's gonna take the fall for the current events in the future from their kids...get ready millennials. Things are only getting worse.

Not everyone. A certain % will die before they reach old age. Natures way of saying welcome to the the real world.