UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

derrick

wait until it comes out he was already shot by the?perps before he crawled out

you mean the false report the police will issue that will say the robbers shot the hostage? we all know that report won't be true. why do you think they have his body and after they do the exam it will magically be the robbers

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
you mean the false report the police will issue that will say the robbers shot the hostage? we all know that report won't be true. why do you think they have his body and after they do the exam it will magically be the robbers
Agreed, law enforcement investigating law enforcement...always going to be hard to trust that.

Scuba Steve

Really Heavy Heart on this one. I’m pro law enforcement but feel this was handled completely wrong. Pursuit should have been broken off with helo tracking. The driver was on his knees in between the suspect driving and one in the jumpseat. They hauled the pc away on a flatbed tractor trailer and didn’t even cover it... I’m not going to post the pics or video but they at least could have closed the door so the blood wasn’t visible. It was riddled with bullet holes. Condolences to his family. A man just trying to support his family will never come home again. Really sad.

derrick

Agreed, law enforcement investigating law enforcement...always going to be hard to trust that.

exactly when have you ever seen a private inspector from the family and from the police do it at the same time? you never will because they can't plant things or hide anything. why you think they wouldn't show the body to the family or release it. plus the father had to sign no telling papers from the FBI? why? its something when UPS, FBI, and police have more information then the FAMILY. and the family can't speak out about it. so they have to sit there and grive with a foot on there neck to not tell.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
exactly when have you ever seen a private inspector from the family and from the police do it at the same time? you never will because they can't plant things or hide anything. why you think they wouldn't show the body to the family or release it. plus the father had to sign no telling papers from the FBI? why? its something when UPS, FBI, and police have more information then the FAMILY. and the family can't speak out about it. so they have to sit there and grive with a foot on there neck to not tell.

Is that what happened to you or one of your family members? Cops set you up huh?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Click here to support frank ordonez go fund me organized by Roy Ordonez

This is the gofundme started by his brother.
I went to donate for the family and my heart was warmed by the generous support!
I'm sure a lot of this was from his fellow UPSer's and proud to be a UPSer in my support!
Over 5,000 donators!!!

upload_2019-12-7_2-18-15.png

trickpony1

As the investigation unfolds regarding the UPS driver we should remember that Pat Tillman was killed by friendly fire and the government allegedly tried to cover it up.

El Correcto

god is dead
They certainly did not, there isn’t any justification for turning civilians in vehicles into human shields and shooting up a hostage.

I’ve seen a trucker hijacking before, they give the criminals room and allow them to continue driving. They begin shutting down roads and highways the vehicle is traveling on with a couple squad cars following behind usually at low speeds, they then have snipers on the overpasses who if absolutely necessary take the shot.

They don’t immediately engage them with what I can only assume is a rag tag group of meter maids armed with glocks and begin shooting up a populated intersection.

That UPS truck was not going to get away, they had all the time in the world to make their move and to even hopefully let cooler heads prevail and give the suspect time to think. They chose poorly and the hostage was killed, most likely by their bullets.

They certainly did not, there isn’t any justification for turning civilians in vehicles into human shields and shooting up a hostage.

I’ve seen a trucker hijacking before, they give the criminals room and allow them to continue driving. They begin shutting down roads and highways the vehicle is traveling on with a couple squad cars following behind usually at low speeds, they then have snipers on the overpasses who if absolutely necessary take the shot.

They don’t immediately engage them with what I can only assume is a rag tag group of meter maids armed with glocks and begin shooting up a populated intersection.

That UPS truck was not going to get away, they had all the time in the world to make their move and to even hopefully let cooler heads prevail and give the suspect time to think. They chose poorly and the hostage was killed, most likely by their bullets.
No matter what the cops would have done that would have been wrong.
What would have happened the robbers started ramming cars with the UPS truck and shooting cars stuck in traffic?

Everyone would have said why didn't they shoot them earlier?