UPS when 9/11 happened

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
What did they do with the people on the plane that hit the pentagon? There is a list of casualties, one was a Fox News contributor and wife of the former AG.
A plane never hit the pentagon 🤦‍♂️

You personally know any of these people?

No footage of plane hitting pentagon? 🧐
Just a grainy parking booth video? Lol

Johney

Pineapple King
What did they do with the people on the plane that hit the pentagon? There is a list of casualties, one was a Fox News contributor and wife of the former AG.
I’m all for a good conspiracy theory, but if the Pentagon was hit by a missile where did it come from? Isn’t the Pentagon in charge of all the missile’s? If so they bombed themselves? Just saying.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I’m all for a good conspiracy theory, but if the Pentagon was hit by a missile where did it come from? Isn’t the Pentagon in charge of all the missile’s? If so they bombed themselves? Just saying.
Just so happened to be the area where they kept classified documents
🧐

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
So the military bombed their own facility? So everyone in the Pentagon that was involved in this blew themselves up?

I think that’s a stretch.
Everyone important was out of there if anyone died

I highly doubt anyone died at the pentagon anyways they made that up too

How did building 7 collapse? It wasn’t hit by anything
✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
7529C4AE-8765-4E6B-A680-175FBE18A0AF.jpeg

“ plane crash”

The Plane did an excellent job making a perfect clean collapse on that left side 🧐

Yeah my ass

@Darmark7 , where’s the plane at? Lol

😂😂

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So the military bombed their own facility? So everyone in the Pentagon that was involved in this blew themselves up?

Do you believe that everyone that works at a place is involved and knows all the details. Do you think that people in our government is above killing people and has never killed our own citizen?
Sometimes the mind doesn't want to accept things so it will not believe it. Below is just a small example of what we know our government has done. Can you imagine what we don’t know? No one would of believed anyone that was trying to tell them our government was doing these things to people when these things were happening. They would of been called a conspiracy theorist and laughed at. That is why the government can do things over and over because no matter how much something doesn’t add up the mind wants to believe the answers they are giving instead of having to accept that our own government is capable of such atrocities.

Johney

Pineapple King
Do you believe that everyone that works at a place is involved and knows all the details. Do you think that people in our government is above killing people and has never killed our own citizen?
Sometimes the mind doesn't want to accept things so it will not believe it. Below is just a small example of what we know our government has done. Can you imagine what we don’t know? No one would of believed anyone that was trying to tell them our government was doing these things to people when these things were happening. They would of been called a conspiracy theorist and laughed at. That is why the government can do things over and over because no matter how much something doesn’t add up the mind wants to believe the answers they are giving instead of having to accept that our own government is capable of such atrocities.

Oh I firmly believe our government has no problem killing any of us. I just think they would’ve used a better target. White House, Capitol. Just saying.