UPS when 9/11 happened

49Ford

Experienced
I got to my first NDA stop. The secretaries were watching a small TV, which was unusual. They said a plane had hit the WTC, no one knew what was happening. As we watched together, the second plane hit.

I said, 'that's not an accident'. I watched for a minute, but had many more NDA's to deliver. The rest of the day was a blur, as news crept out to my rural route.

That was the day the world changed, and crazy people had a voice.

For the next decade we hated Muslims, now we are back to hating Blacks and Gays, as Jesus intended.

From reading this thread, it seems like crazy people still have a voice.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊

49Ford

Experienced
IT WAS AN EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN

All we wanted was OIL/GAS

now look at gas prices !!!
🧔‍♂️✊
Afghanistan has rare earth minerals, not so much oil and gas. They did have a pipeline route.

No one was interested in rare earth minerals in 2001. Now the Chinese have the upper hand.

The war with Afghanistan was warranted, Iraq? Not so sure, but here we are.

Coldworld

how was he wrong

do you believe the country should shut down and go home for any major event? i bet you got all your good boy boosters didn't you
Were you there at the pcm management??? How about having a little compassion… yes we all know we had to go out there and continue to delivering you dumb :censored2:. And no I didn’t have one Covid shot…so beat it scrub

Last edited:

govols019

You smell that?

Oh damn look at that , it’s @govols019 savior
You think this drunk idiot actually killed the guy who orchestrated an attack on most protected airspace in the world?

😂✊

First you disrespect the memory of those killed on 9/11 and now you double down by disrespecting a former Navy Seal with possible PTSD issues.

govols019

You smell that?
WTC 7 BUILDING HELLO?

NO PLANE WRECKAGE IN PA ? HELLO?

NO FOOTAGE OF THE PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON? …THE PENTAGON 😂😂😂😂

NO FOOTAGE 😂😂😂
PENTAGON 😂😂😂😂

If there were no planes involved in PA or the Pentagon, then what happened to the aircraft and people that are no longer here?