UPS when 9/11 happened

qdg2

The attack happened on my way to work as a package driver. PCM gathered and an ORS(who was not very gifted at public speaking/presentation) said "there's some bad things going on out there, keep your eyes open....go to work." I listened to am radio a lot back then(all day) and followed the coverage. Tv's were on at many of my industrial stops and I would take a peek. I actually watched the towers fall live. Remember, we had stops to deliver @ 14.2347 per hour.....and at that moment.....all mgt cared about. My wife was a secretary at a middle school and parents were withdrawing their kids from school.

The day went on basically as normal except for the tension. The odd closure.

My most vivid memory and one I haven't ever seen since.....an friend-16(fully loaded with missiles) circling downtown at low altitude. There were perfect formation contrails above the city flying racetrack CAP duty. 4 planes. By the end of the day, all air traffic was shut down and we live around one of the busiest airports in the world. Every airport big and small had planes parked everywhere. Bizjets where you never saw them. Some planes had delays for days because starting equipment had to be trucked in......

Our volume fluctuated some......of course air shipments were weird for a couple days but got back to normal. Of course, mgt cut routes and because you had less air stops......you got splits. If anything.....longer days. Customers bitched about delays.

There is a medium size international airport in town....I flew privately out of there frequently. Often on say a Saturday, the traffic pattern was so full of foreign student pilots.......you had to circle before a slot came open to land. Yes, Arabic types. Hard to understand with thick accents. The next day(Sept 12)........they were gone! Apparently lot's of over stayed Visa's.......nobody said anything to that point because struggling flight schools needed the money and all the rest that brings to the economy. These days, most of the foreign students are Chinese and Indian or some sort of Asians. Back then, most airports had no sort of security(some still don't).......no gates. You could walk around at will....next to million dollar planes.....Looking for a job? Walk in the hangar and ask. Most airports have gates and a lot of offices are inside the airport property. Website or nothing.

While things have gotten more "secure".........some things have not. The pandemic(and the new mgt) caused UPS to eliminate a lot of security in favor of productivity. This is fact. The price? We lost a great deal of freedom after 911 of which has greatly accelerated.

qdg2

Not what they told us.

Planes have hit buildings before and never in history has that caused a perfect implosion. Buildings have had office fires many times in history and never have they perfectly imploded (I’m talking about building 7 if you don’t know about that one) but yet on this day 3 buildings did what has never been done before in history and all within a few hours. Do some research on “plane that hit Empire State Building 1945” this was a B25 bomber. The empire state building wasn‘t built to the standards the towers were.
Now if you seen video that was being shot at the time and multiple people running out of the twin tower and they was saying they heard bombs going off in the basement it makes you question. When you have a British news person on live TV (with a time stamp) saying building 7 has collapsed before it did and is even seen in the background as she is speaking you wonder. And there is much more I have seen in my study.
Do I know what happened? No. But I do know what they told us is impossible.
Couple of questions....please.

There is blanket surveillance radar , doppler radar on and on......that plane was tracked all the way.....? DC being the most heavily watched anywhere.

What technical training(engineering etc) do you have? National Security insights and privileged info? Access to the National Airspace system etc.? I played ice hockey with a bunch of ATC controllers. They wouldn't speak of that day. "Sorry, I can't".

What did they tell us? And why?

In your study......?

In an unprecedented situation in all of history......how in the world do YOU know what should of happened or why? Serious question. And your "sources"......who and what are they?

IMHO .....I think we were asleep at the switch and it was fully taken advantage of.....America's sleepy indifference caught even the military with their collective pants down. Our head in the phone and Kardashian mindset will allow it all over again....a different method but the same result.

Last edited:
Couple of questions....please.

There is blanket surveillance radar , doppler radar on and on......that plane was tracked all the way.....? DC being the most heavily watched anywhere.

What technical training(engineering etc) do you have? National Security insights and privileged info? Access to the National Airspace system etc.? I played ice hockey with a bunch of ATC controllers. They wouldn't speak of that day. "Sorry, I can't".

What did they tell us? And why?

In your study......?

In an unprecedented situation in all of history......how in the world do YOU know what should of happened or why? Serious question. And your "sources"......who and what are they?

IMHO .....I think we were asleep at the switch and it was fully taken advantage of.....America's sleepy indifference caught even the military with their collective pants down. Our head in the phone and Kardashian mindset will allow it all over again....a different method but the same result.

MUH SOURCES

1685522374997805.jpg

Next Day Err

IMHO .....I think we were asleep at the switch and it was fully taken advantage of.....America's sleepy indifference caught even the military with their collective pants down.
We're always fighting the last war. In 2001 we were still training with the main focus of thwarting the Russians. We weren't nearly enough prepared with antiterrorism training.

9/11 was a failure of imagination on the part of the national security apparatus.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
9/11. Buildings perfectly imploding, pentagon with probably the most security cameras yet only has a still picture of a fireball with no plane visible, Shanksville crash site with no plane debris but there is no reason to question what we have been told.. 😂

Here is another 2 videos that they haven‘t got yet. They did get the 3rd one.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
9/11. Buildings perfectly imploding, pentagon with probably the most security cameras yet only has a still picture of a fireball with no plane visible, Shanksville crash site with no plane debris but there is no reason to question what we have been told.. 😂

Here is another 2 videos that they haven‘t got yet. They did get the 3rd one.

Just like the jet blue crash in the Everglades a few years back, only a hole. That’s what happens when a jet hits the ground at a high rate of speed. Where did you get your degrees in architecture and aeronautics? Do you make your own tin foil hats or buy them?

We're always fighting the last war. In 2001 we were still training with the main focus of thwarting the Russians. We weren't nearly enough prepared with antiterrorism training.

9/11 was a failure of imagination on the part of the national security apparatus.
this isn't really true, it's more whether a force is focused on conventional vs unconventional fighting

unconventional warfare is basically never worth the rewards, so why bother wasting time training it?

focusing on COIN is a suckers game

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Just like the jet blue crash in the Everglades a few years back, only a hole. That’s what happens when a jet hits the ground at a high rate of speed. Where did you get your degrees in architecture and aeronautics? Do you make your own tin foil hats or buy them?
But they found the paper passport of one of the “terrorists?” 🧐

Darmark7

You do know what the Everglades is don‘t you? It is not hard solid ground. That plane crashed in water, muck and swamp grass. Drop a 50 gallon barrel anywhere around the spot where that plane landed and it is gone but do that on hard mountain land and see if there is a difference. Even at the Everglades crash there was debris. There has been thousands of plane wrecks into hard ground so I’m sure you can find 1 other one that there is just a hole left. We even have an official that said “there is no plane there is just a hole”
Do you really need a degree in architecture and aeronautics for you to understand the difference in a plane crashing in a swamp or on solid ground? I’ve attached a few pictures of the actual crash site so you might understand what the Everglades crash site was.

IMG_1384.jpeg
IMG_1383.jpeg
IMG_1382.jpeg
IMG_1385.jpeg

Last edited:

Darmark7

Just like the jet blue crash in the Everglades a few years back, only a hole. That’s what happens when a jet hits the ground at a high rate of speed. Where did you get your degrees in architecture and aeronautics? Do you make your own tin foil hats or buy them.

I think you need to rethink your story that there was only a hole left. But now I’m starting to understand why you don’t question some things. What does surprise me is that you are not one of those mask wearing triple boosted people that are saying to “trust the science.” You don‘t seem to buy the BS that doesn’t make sense on the vax but you don’t question the BS that doesn’t add up about 9/11.

This is a video image of one of the wings from the ill-fated ValuJet flight 592 that was pulled from the Florida Everglades May 16, 1996. The ValuJet DC-9 crashed into the Everglades Saturday, May 11, 1996, killing all aboard. (AP Photo/Metro Dade Fire Rescue, Roman Bas, POOL

IMG_1386.jpeg

Last edited:

Johney

Pineapple King
Wasn’t that ValuJet not JetBlue?
Edit: oh someone said that.