USPS

Karma...

I mean really....how many more times will the union and company have ...communication break down(s) ?......its really insane down you think ?

DOK

I understand that we should have a postal service....I think that the USPS should only deal with letters and flats up to a certain size and weight....The parcels should be UPS work...When the postal service was begun there were only letters and flats..........USPS should be reorganized...reduce post offices and have groups of mailboxes at central locations.....I doubt that the USPS has an ie department.....
I’ve had this discussion with many. Believe it or not there’s some who feel the post office should be around as a cheaper alternative to the private carries, and bailing them out every year with tax payer dollars is just the price you have to pay to have this cheaper service available for all Americans. I believe they look at it as an American right. I recall them saying it may be in the constitution?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Who sends more packages through usps. amazon or the American public? We are subsidizing corporate America.

onewithedd

I feel the USPS should just handle letters, flats and parcels shipped by individuals like eBay sellers and private individuals not commercial retailers like Amazon, Target, Walmart and such. They subsidize that low cost rate with money they make of First Class and Priority Mail.

They are in bad shape and have been since the start of the computer age of email, electronic statements and e-banking. First Class mail has dropped dramatically

As for the trucks leaving empty from sorting centers I’m sure UPS and Fedex do the same thing. That truck is scheduled to be at the next location to be loaded and go out from there. If that truck doesn’t get there, then the next load is delayed. I know we get 4 trailers in and barely fill a half of a 28’ going out. We’d have lots of trailers on our lot if they didn’t haul the empty ones out.