Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

wilberforce15

I'm not agreeing with them getting fired but unfortunately this is what's going to come down to.

I have an IT guy on my route really smart dude knows his stuff He put an application for another job they won't even accept it because he didn't have his vaccinations
Yep. I'm arguing what's right. Not what's legal or what will happen.

It will never be behind us. It's a coronavirus. It will always be around. The "vaccine" is only "effective" for several months before it loses its effectiveness. They admit that. They admit booster shots will be necessary. You are nothing but a product. Every year they will require new shots. They created the virus and now they will capitalize off the virus and will continue to do so indefinitely. You will comply or you will be cancelled.
You’re wasting your time man they don’t get it they never will. Can try for a peaceful divorce from these people but I’m afraid both sides hate each other too much we’ll just have civil war over this issue

slingshot90

So as someone who is vehemently against the mandating of ANYTHING, it blows my mind how people will 1. accept this, 2. not want it, but get the shot anyway (which I understand, but also, you're selling your soul to a dark system for a buck essentially), and 3. cheer for people to be fired if they don't get it. Jesus Christ, I never thought I'd see medical apartheid in my life, although I'm not surprised. The writings been on the wall I suppose if you look at how they have schools set up at this point. The vaccine industry was made to have no liability in the 80's, I believe 1985? In 1988, the vaccine schedule took an insane spike in amount required. By 1990 (the year I was born), it nearly tripled. Is it any wonder we see so many autoimmune disorders? I was hospitalized three times between the ages of 4 and 6 for severe asthma attacks. Not saying they're correlated, but it does seem fishy. We didn't evolve to be :censored2:ing weak, impotent, not able to breathe, allergic to everything, sacks of flesh. I've taken it upon myself to heal my asthma and allergies (except the peanut allergy), because there is no allopathic model that empowers you to heal your conditions. If you cant see this entirely massive big pHARMA marketing campaign to just inject you with their serums, which will do all harm, and no good. My buddy has a sister who works for the Teamsters, and they were told they had to get it. She doesn't know what to do, and this seems to be what everyone says. You refuse the shot, saying you have a medical and religious exemption. Its that simple. If they then want to fire you for it, lawyer up. Fight back. This is absolute tyranny, and the only reason it's working is because they're using a clever rouse of "public health emergency," AND because people are allowing it. WE HAVE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. IF you want to get it, have at it buddy, read the ingredients and their side effects first, make a decision based on that though, not the coercion and bribery route they are going. :censored2: these masks too, bunch of absolute morons.

Non sequitur

I don’t want you breathing on me if you don’t get the vaccine. Why would I? 1 plus 1 equals two.
If I didn’t believe anything my doctors say, I’d be dead already. Pneumonia. My doctors saved my life.
I don’t hold the fact that they work under the blanket of an “evil entity” over their head
Just as customers shouldn’t hold it over UPSers heads
You proceed with consideration and research. PERIOD.
In life, there is necessary evil.
Out of all the major events in the world, you pick a freaking virus outbreak to PLANT YOUR FLAG against the machine. Something that affects EVERYBODY. Everybody in the world!!! Not just Z. Your actions within our current environment DIRECTLY IMPACTS OTHERS.
Your liberty is not the most important thing to me.
Your lack of desire to comply here is not impressive.
You now have a irrational phobia thanks to your government.

So as someone who is vehemently against the mandating of ANYTHING, it blows my mind how people will 1. accept this, 2. not want it, but get the shot anyway (which I understand, but also, you're selling your soul to a dark system for a buck essentially), and 3. cheer for people to be fired if they don't get it. Jesus Christ, I never thought I'd see medical apartheid in my life, although I'm not surprised. The writings been on the wall I suppose if you look at how they have schools set up at this point. The vaccine industry was made to have no liability in the 80's, I believe 1985? In 1988, the vaccine schedule took an insane spike in amount required. By 1990 (the year I was born), it nearly tripled. Is it any wonder we see so many autoimmune disorders? I was hospitalized three times between the ages of 4 and 6 for severe asthma attacks. Not saying they're correlated, but it does seem fishy. We didn't evolve to be *ing weak, impotent, not able to breathe, allergic to everything, sacks of flesh. I've taken it upon myself to heal my asthma and allergies (except the peanut allergy), because there is no allopathic model that empowers you to heal your conditions. If you cant see this entirely massive big pHARMA marketing campaign to just inject you with their serums, which will do all harm, and no good. My buddy has a sister who works for the Teamsters, and they were told they had to get it. She doesn't know what to do, and this seems to be what everyone says. You refuse the shot, saying you have a medical and religious exemption. Its that simple. If they then want to fire you for it, lawyer up. Fight back. This is absolute tyranny, and the only reason it's working is because they're using a clever rouse of "public health emergency," AND because people are allowing it. WE HAVE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. IF you want to get it, have at it buddy, read the ingredients and their side effects first, make a decision based on that though, not the coercion and bribery route they are going. * these masks too, bunch of absolute morons.
When I first heard the word “pandemic” last winter I knew this was the end game. I knew there would be a push for mail in fraudulent voting. That’s why I didn’t want to comply for ten minutes

J.D. Hogg

When the pre-loaders assembled for their Monday morning pre-work meeting this week, the union steward was present (he made a special 4:00am appearance -- way before his regular 9:00am driver start time) and his exact words were,

"Starting today, every employee in this building MUST wear a mask that completely covers your nose & mouth at all times or YOU WILL BE FIRED."
:beafraid:

The supervisors present nodded in agreement, and every employee lined up to grab a disposable face mask from the box before proceeding to their work areas.

:groooansmileyf:

wilberforce15

When the pre-loaders assembled for their Monday morning pre-work meeting this week, the union steward was present (he made a special 4:00am appearance -- way before his regular 9:00am driver start time) and his exact words were,

"Starting today, every employee in this building MUST wear a mask that completely covers your nose & mouth at all times or YOU WILL BE FIRED."

The supervisors present nodded in agreement, and every employee lined up to grab a disposable face mask from the box before proceeding to their work areas.

My plan is to bring a bag of mixed nuts and eat one every 2 minutes for the duration of the shift.

And take 2 minutes to chew each one.

quad decade guy

Ok. Based on your exact words.....

This is now a cardinal sin? No disciplinary progression?

Again, at my hub.....compliance: 10%

So, at my hub, virtually no one wears a mask in the guard shack including the guards. This shack is a LONG ways from where employees punch in.

So, employees can be made to do something off the clock....if so and be fired for it?

And were these details worked out through the union and no one told anybody?

Serious questions.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Nobody said anything to us. Just a PT sup saying HURRY UP AND MASK OSHA'S HERE

Really?

People will be fired on the spot? This would be 90% of my hub....

See the ensuing chaos would be immediate and devastating to operations...

So...really?
I’ve been debating it because I hate NJ so much and want to leave and if the vaccine is mandated that’s the end for me anyway I’m gone. So I might as well refuse to wear face diapers

So we can discriminate based on age sex color creed sexuality health conditions etc etc etc and now we’re entering a world where you can discriminate based on a vaccine for this one contagion ?