Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Brownt10

Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.
Screw the union. The union is in bed with corporate. They did nothing to protect us throughout this whole pandemic. What a couple grievance checks? We worked more than ever delivering non essential goods 12-14 hrs a day while management pumped out volume like it was going out of style

Brownt10

You know Trump has repeatedly bragged about his hand in the vaccine’s creation and he himself received it in January, right?
Trump was a Trojan horse. Biden and Trump it doesn’t matter. Trump was supposedly Mr free speech, pro 2nd amendment & he was none of those. He locked this country down under HIS administration. Never fired lying fauci but he fired others. Never pardoned real journalist like Julian Assange but pardoned his cronies

Sandydog

What happened to my body my choice? Apparently it's ok to kill babies, cause abortion is legal... So why not let us kill a few people by being un-vaxed? Oh but they will have none of that, will they? Just another case of do what I say, Not as I do.... The Vax has serialized Identification capability... they will know where you are 24/7..They will be able to track you... who knows what else they will be able to do to you...

What happened to my body my choice? Apparently it's ok to kill babies, cause abortion is legal... So why not let us kill a few people by being un-vaxed? Oh but they will have none of that, will they? Just another case of do what I say, Not as I do.... The Vax has serialized Identification capability... they will know where you are 24/7..They will be able to track you... who knows what else they will be able to do to you...
The only freedom the left agrees with is a woman’s right to kill her unborn child

BigGuy2732

No matter what happens, I simply will never get the shot. I will give up six figures and security for my family so that I don’t have to inject aborted fetal cells into my veins. None of this will ever make me comply. I will simply find a way. And I’m gonna have fun while I do it! Christ already won the victory. These poofs are toiling in vain.

No matter what happens, I simply will never get the shot. I will give up six figures and security for my family so that I don’t have to inject aborted fetal cells into my veins. None of this will ever make me comply. I will simply find a way. And I’m gonna have fun while I do it! Christ already won the victory. These poofs are toiling in vain.
Right if anything I’ll head down south and join the militia. The law of God is the law of the land

Does anyone that’s stuck in a blue state have a plan for what they’re gonna do? Because life is going to become untenable for us that’s pretty much a guarantee at this point. Just leave like our grandparents fled the Soviets?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

B34B7D84-1E80-48B5-BBA7-07D6DDE90D23.gif

Thanks for the laughs guys! Holy crap!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Tell me more about serialized identification capability! Please! I’m :censored2:ing ROFL!!!!!