Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I am not a legal expert by any means so I have no idea. But just looking at what some talking head lawyers are saying on news channels made it seem like it was nowhere near an open and shut case. For federal employees, yes, but private sector employees they seemed less assured. They said that's why he would need to seek assistance from OSHA to implement the demand. If he needs help, that tells me that he even he knows that he probably doesn't have the authority to force these vaccinations for the private sector.
Not happening without a big fight. This could push people over the edge

Non sequitur

So we know there's a lot of corporations that are owned by religious-minded people. That's where the money for the supreme Court case is probably going to come from.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Non sequitur

Natural immunity due to prior infection 13x better protection than vaccination. If I flip the script I could say that the selfish vaccinated people are making covid-19 survivors vulnerable. But guess what I'm not an a******

Non sequitur

Joe biden, an old man afraid to meet his maker. So when he dies it's got to be somebody else's fault. Fear is the gracious way to explain this stupidity.