Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Faceplanted

You’re not gonna be laughing much in hell. And I’m not talking about the hell that’s coming to America
Condemning one to hell is no different than condemning unvaxed people to a ventilator and death.

there are multiple solutions to this issue for those not wanting to get vaxed. Use your resources and figure them out.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have so many friends and relatives there I’ll be laughing all day! Don’t believe in that religious crap anyway. It’s a pacifier for weak minded fools.
1631232367987.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No matter what happens, I simply will never get the shot. I will give up six figures and security for my family so that I don’t have to inject aborted fetal cells into my veins. None of this will ever make me comply. I will simply find a way. And I’m gonna have fun while I do it! Christ already won the victory. These poofs are toiling in vain.
That’s the religious exemption, the fetal cells

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Biden exempted the postal service from the federal workers mandate. They have a union with a backbone that said no. Nothing says taking the virus seriously like exempting 700k people that touch the houses of every single American. Illegal immigrants in detention also get the option, then released into the country without papers. Almost a quarter of them are infected.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Biden exempted the postal service from the federal workers mandate. They have a union with a backbone that said no. Nothing says taking the virus seriously like exempting 700k people that touch the houses of every single American. Illegal immigrants in detention also get the option, then released into the country without papers. Almost a quarter of them are infected.
Fake news