Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Ok. Based on your exact words.....

This is now a cardinal sin? No disciplinary progression?

Again, at my hub.....compliance: 10%

So, at my hub, virtually no one wears a mask in the guard shack including the guards. This shack is a LONG ways from where employees punch in.

So, employees can be made to do something off the clock....if so and be fired for it?

And were these details worked out through the union and no one told anybody?

Serious questions.
It’s my understanding that a change in the work conditions has to be negotiated isnt that the point of a cba ? Is there a “pandemic “ exception in the contract where if the CDC says jump and then ups parrots them we have to say how high?

Not if your employer wants it.
This is such a ridiculous argument. Your employer isnt God they can’t force you to do something illegal for instance. They can’t discriminate based on a litany of things including medical issues or they could get sued. In other words they can do what they want within the law. You’re an employee not livestock

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is such a ridiculous argument. Your employer isnt God they can’t force you to do something illegal for instance. They can’t discriminate based on a litany of things including medical issues or they could get sued. In other words they can do what they want within the law. You’re an employee not livestock
You can quit. It is what it is.

The wave is just starting as employers will feel pressure to require vaccination.

You can quit. It is what it is.

The wave is just starting as employers will feel pressure to require vaccination.
It’s not employers doing it genius…the government is putting the screws to them. So how the hell can you say it’s their choice when it’s not their choice they’re being threatened??

Muh get another job doesn’t exactly work when theyre gonna shut anyone down who doesn’t comply. It’s getting a little third Reich up in here

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not sure they would lose.
The law is clear on EUA medical treatments. So far, two judges have misapplied the law. I'm guessing Wal-Mart and CNN are gambling heavily on that trend continuing. Most other employers have wisely backed down or never started with mandates to begin with.

Dumbo

All of the vaccines use aborted fetal cells. That is fact. It should be easy to use a religious exemption in pretty much any case if you claim to be a Christian against abortion.