Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
I wouldn't get my hopes up. If being unvaccinated and not wearing a mask didn't kill them during the peak of the pandemic, it probably don't kill them now that it's over. The ones who have the most to worry about from the variants are the immune compromised (i.e. vaccinated). Then again, since we have a lot of reckless mRNA test subjects who will likely die from variant infection, maybe you will go full time soon, if you aren't one of the unfortunate ones.
I'm fully vaccinated and wear my mask including sanitizing everything. A lot of people in my hub don't wear a mask. Sucks for them

wilberforce15

Businesses/corporations are people. Government is coercing people. Personal choice.
They are people when it's convenient for them to be people, and they are institutions when it is convenient to be institutions.

So, they get free speech rights, but management doesn't generally go to prison for breaking the law.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Lifting makes gainz...

Gainz makes you stronger...

Stronger body kills stuff...

Whey is basically steroids...

Steroids kills viruses...

Perhaps.

Take tren.

No mask needed.

The end

I wonder if the vax passport crowd would be alright with denying service or demanding medical records for anyone who looks like they might’ve hopped the border given that’s a major problem right now ? They could have diseases right? Certainly they’re not vaccinated for China virus. Somehow I doubt it

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm fully vaccinated and wear my mask including sanitizing everything. A lot of people in my hub don't wear a mask. Sucks for them

Yeah, and vaccination ruins your natural immune response and drives variant mutations. Masks don't prevent or slow the spread, neither do vaccines, and vaccine immunity wanes over time and tends to be less effective against variants. Sucks to be vaccinated. I won't even go into the ADE and potential parkinson's concerns related to the vaccines.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The only thing that matters is therapeutics, and it's the only thing we didn't even try to get.

No, the thing the establishment experts actively suppressed, since we've had known, effective therapeutics/therapies as early as March 2020. Certainly there was no reasonable doubt about them by November.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yeah, and vaccination ruins your natural immune response and drives variant mutations. Masks don't prevent or slow the spread, neither do vaccines, and vaccine immunity wanes over time and tends to be less effective against variants. Sucks to be vaccinated. I won't even go into the ADE and potential parkinson's concerns related to the vaccines.
You sound like you went to the same medical school as most center managers I have worked for. They new everything health related.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Why are the hospitals ICU units filling up again. It's just the flu.

Why do people with covid even go to the hospital?
Because they're misinformed. If they had only listened to the Brown Cafe medical staff they would head down to the farm store and get some horse de-wormer. Fix ya right up!