Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

Pay attention to the driver. You can clearly see him turning around pulling out a pistol and firing, seeing JFKs head explode pretty much at that moment. It was no ordinary pistol. It was a pneumatic pistol with a exploding pellet containing a deadly shell fish toxin that the CIA had developed at that time for the purpose of assassinations. Thats why you saw no fire or smoke from the gun. The CIA later presented this weapon under testimony in front of Congress years later. I have footage of that as well.

Footage of the assassination revisited plus evidence of the existence of the gun + shell fish toxin developed by and for the CIA and in their possession.

So the democrats only care about winning the oval office and was able to pull off this great election scam but was unable to follow the D's on the ballot..even though they really could of used a few more senate seats and certainly would have loved to control some more state houses.

Hmm ok..

Or maybe a lot of people, particularly people that live in suburban and urban areas really felt strongly about Trump not winning a second term.

His all time low job approval and all the polling done kind of points to him loosing reelection

Why am I bothering with this.
Dude…they counted ballots for almost a week in just five counties. Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining outside we all know what happened. They installed a virtual hologram

How could anyone believe 81 million voted for the demented one when he campaigned for 10 minutes. If you saw it in Cuba you’d say well it was a corrupt joke. That’s what the USA is now

Made brown

Don't forget that Biden's political career goes back to 1973 until 2016 so it wasn't like nobody knew who he was. This along with plenty of people who voted against orange man bad was all that was needed for Biden to win.
Now about the buyers remorse some are having because they voted against one opponent instead of voting for the other opponent, that is starting to come into realization.

public announcement
I endorse no candidate.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Since we have a lot of anti vax and anti mask morons at UPS, maybe I'll be able to go full time soon ☠️

I wouldn't get my hopes up. If being unvaccinated and not wearing a mask didn't kill them during the peak of the pandemic, it probably don't kill them now that it's over. The ones who have the most to worry about from the variants are the immune compromised (i.e. vaccinated). Then again, since we have a lot of reckless mRNA test subjects who will likely die from variant infection, maybe you will go full time soon, if you aren't one of the unfortunate ones.

brownman2075

I wouldn't get my hopes up. If being unvaccinated and not wearing a mask didn't kill them during the peak of the pandemic, it probably don't kill them now that it's over. The ones who have the most to worry about from the variants are the immune compromised (i.e. vaccinated). Then again, since we have a lot of reckless mRNA test subjects who will likely die from variant infection, maybe you will go full time soon, if you aren't one of the unfortunate ones.
😄
😄
Have you been watching the Dollar Vigilante? I have not been able to verify such claims about the mRNA shot. I’ve listened to a lot of media doctors on both sides of the argument. I trust none of them. They all say something different and none of their claims are verifiable or outright manipulation through fear or lies. One thing I can verify is that the history of vaccines is not good. Such as life though, listen to everyone, believe absolutely no one unless you can prove it in your own research with a thorough understanding of the subject free from influence. Credentials don’t mean :censored2: to me in any media. My God given unalienable rights mean everything and are absolute. Those are my credentials and supersede that of a scientific dictatorship/medical/industrial/military/corporate complex. At this point, it’s best policy to toss all of them out on their ears and just live your life to its fullest potential, stick to your rights and help protect the same for others.

Last edited:
😄
😄
Have you been watching the Dollar Vigilante? I have not been able to verify such claims about the mRNA shot. I’ve listened to a lot of media doctors on both sides of the argument. I trust none of them. They all say something different and none of their claims are verifiable or outright manipulation through fear or lies. One thing I can verify is that the history of vaccines is not good. Such as life though, listen to everyone, believe absolutely no one unless you can prove it in your own research with a thorough understanding of the subject free from influence. Credentials don’t mean * to me in any media. My God given unalienable rights mean everything and are absolute. Those are my credentials and supersede that of a scientific dictatorship/medical/industrial/military/corporate complex. At this point, it’s best policy to toss all of them out on their ears and just live your life to its fullest potential, stick to your rights and help protect the same for others.

yup. I’ll tell you one thing this place here in jersey should be inundated with calls. I think they should rename the place it’s the third Reich to me

Attachments

• 3F3CED1A-AEAD-42F4-B864-8F99DE12DB2F.png
    3F3CED1A-AEAD-42F4-B864-8F99DE12DB2F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69

brownman2075

E
yup. I’ll tell you one thing this place here in jersey should be inundated with calls. I think they should rename the place it’s the third Reich to me
These same people bitched when they claim they were forced to shutdown against their will out of fear when all along they had the power in numbers to stay open if they understood the law like other business owners have demonstrated with a fight. Now they are all unwitting (some witting) agents of the government trying take everyone else’s rights away through coercion which breaks the law. Then they will lose business, some will go out of business because of a lack of business and claim to be victims of the unvaccinated. Again we have the right to choose not to support such establishments and if they go out of business it will be by their own hand in ignorance. Ignorance is not derogatory term. It just means lack of knowledge. In this this case, the law.

TSGRelic

So as someone who is vehemently against the mandating of ANYTHING, it blows my mind how people will 1. accept this, 2. not want it, but get the shot anyway (which I understand, but also, you're selling your soul to a dark system for a buck essentially), and 3. cheer for people to be fired if they don't get it. Jesus Christ, I never thought I'd see medical apartheid in my life, although I'm not surprised. The writings been on the wall I suppose if you look at how they have schools set up at this point. The vaccine industry was made to have no liability in the 80's, I believe 1985? In 1988, the vaccine schedule took an insane spike in amount required. By 1990 (the year I was born), it nearly tripled. Is it any wonder we see so many autoimmune disorders? I was hospitalized three times between the ages of 4 and 6 for severe asthma attacks. Not saying they're correlated, but it does seem fishy. We didn't evolve to be *ing weak, impotent, not able to breathe, allergic to everything, sacks of flesh. I've taken it upon myself to heal my asthma and allergies (except the peanut allergy), because there is no allopathic model that empowers you to heal your conditions. If you cant see this entirely massive big pHARMA marketing campaign to just inject you with their serums, which will do all harm, and no good. My buddy has a sister who works for the Teamsters, and they were told they had to get it. She doesn't know what to do, and this seems to be what everyone says. You refuse the shot, saying you have a medical and religious exemption. Its that simple. If they then want to fire you for it, lawyer up. Fight back. This is absolute tyranny, and the only reason it's working is because they're using a clever rouse of "public health emergency," AND because people are allowing it. WE HAVE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. IF you want to get it, have at it buddy, read the ingredients and their side effects first, make a decision based on that though, not the coercion and bribery route they are going. * these masks too, bunch of absolute morons.
Some people are just born sheep. Sometimes the dogs drive them to greener pastures, sometimes they are driven to the big truck. And its not brown.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
😄
😄
Have you been watching the Dollar Vigilante? I have not been able to verify such claims about the mRNA shot. I’ve listened to a lot of media doctors on both sides of the argument. I trust none of them. They all say something different and none of their claims are verifiable or outright manipulation through fear or lies. One thing I can verify is that the history of vaccines is not good. Such as life though, listen to everyone, believe absolutely no one unless you can prove it in your own research with a thorough understanding of the subject free from influence. Credentials don’t mean * to me in any media. My God given unalienable rights mean everything and are absolute. Those are my credentials and supersede that of a scientific dictatorship/medical/industrial/military/corporate complex. At this point, it’s best policy to toss all of them out on their ears and just live your life to its fullest potential, stick to your rights and help protect the same for others.

I don't know who that is. Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche was the first person I heard talk about the dangers of vaccinating during a pandemic. This was already a known problem, and being confirmes by the vaccine induced outbreaks of polio in Africa. The more they try to vaccinate during the outbreaks, the more they cause polio to mutate, making the vaccines (worse than) worthless. I haven't watched or read what Robert Malone has said, but have read articles referencing his conerns over mRNA tech.

I tend to lean towards the experts that aren't accepted by the establishment. They only have anything to gain if they are right, and generally stand to lose everything either way. If they can give rational explanations for their views, and don't sound like crackpots saying things that make no sense I am more apt to trust them than the establishment experts. Establishment experts have everything to gain by saying what is expected of them.

Aside from that, I have been living my life normally, and without fear since this all began. Worrying about and fearing things that are beyond my control doesn't help anything.

Last edited:
E

These same people bitched when they claim they were forced to shutdown against their will out of fear when all along they had the power in numbers to stay open if they understood the law like other business owners have demonstrated with a fight. Now they are all unwitting (some witting) agents of the government trying take everyone else’s rights away through coercion which breaks the law. Then they will lose business, some will go out of business because of a lack of business and claim to be victims of the unvaccinated. Again we have the right to choose not to support such establishments and if they go out of business it will be by their own hand in ignorance. Ignorance is not derogatory term. It just means lack of knowledge. In this this case, the law.
This how Government is getting around the law. Coercing businesses to do their bidding it’s disgusting