Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Because they're misinformed. If they had only listened to the Brown Cafe medical staff they would head down to the farm store and get some horse de-wormer. Fix ya right up!

"Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

No need for vaccines any more.

Yes. They should have listened.

brownman2075

Stop spreading misinformation dum dum. You are literally killing people.
Are you sure that it’s misinformation? Can you verify with your own research and thorough understanding of the subject that he’s wrong? Have you studied the subject free from influence on either side or just blindly trusting someone with credentials? One thing you have to remember is that most doctors no longer operate out of a private practices like the old days. They are now working for a few conglomerate medical establishments that restrict them from saying certain things. These doctors have families too. Saying the wrong thing could equal them and family living on the street. The doctors that are speaking out work for themselves. They are their own boss. And their are doctors and even nurses who spoke out against it working in the establishments and lost their job. They aren’t necessarily crazy. They are called whistleblowers. They are the canaries in the coal mine. This means they saw something wrong and have a conscience and spoke up. This should be raising red flags in everyone’s minds instead of condemning them.

bdmiz

Are you sure that it’s misinformation? Can you verify with your own research and thorough understanding of the subject that he’s wrong? Have you studied the subject free from influence on either side or just blindly trusting someone with credentials? One thing you have to remember is that most doctors no longer operate out of a private practices like the old days. They are now working for a few conglomerate medical establishments that restrict them from saying certain things. These doctors have families too. Saying the wrong thing could equal them and family living on the street. The doctors that are speaking out work for themselves. They are their own boss. And their are doctors and even nurses who spoke out against it working in the establishments and lost their job. They aren’t necessarily crazy. They are called whistleblowers. They are the canaries in the coal mine. This means they saw something wrong and have a conscience and spoke up. This should be raising red flags in everyone’s minds instead of condemning them.
You can't use reason and logic with these people. They are literally brainwashed and will never concede that they've been tricked and are being used as guinea pigs.

brownman2075

You can't use reason and logic with these people. They are literally brainwashed and will never concede that they've been tricked and are being used as guinea pigs.
I know. I still try. In good conscience, I still try. Sometimes when you poor enough water over the hardest of rocks some gets into the cracks.

Browntown2014

Stfu. You are killing people. You kept posting misinformation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

He doesn't know anything but what misleading headlines from establishment sources trick him into thinking.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Stop spreading misinformation dum dum. You are literally killing people.

Misinfo? Maybe you should alert the NIH that they published misinformation. Or did you just post your vomitous nonsense before actually reading the source material? Keeping people from getting Ivermectin is killing them. The people silencing that information are actually the killers, and you are helping them.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Misinfo? Maybe you should alert the NIH that they published misinformation. Or did you just post your vomitous nonsense before actually reading the source material? Keeping people from getting Ivermectin is killing them. The people silencing that information are actually the killers, and you are helping them.
“Sigh”

“The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses.
FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
Taking large doses of this drug is dangerous and can cause serious harm.”

Which part are you struggling with and would like to discuss?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yeah, and vaccination ruins your natural immune response and drives variant mutations. Masks don't prevent the spread
My grandma’s 94.
Had every vaccine in the book
Crazy sh** huh?
Also
If you and I are in the same space
And we both have our mask on
It’s highly unlikely that we would breath on each other 🤯🤯🤯 OMG revelation! It’s amazing how cases of the flu have gone down dramatically isn’t it? You know, from people NOT breathing on each other all the time? Put those silly mask factoids away, seriously ridiculous sh**. You’re just too lazy and or too mad to care, that’s what this is. Waaah waaaah waaaah there’s a mass virus in my lifetime with a vaccine to combat it it waaaaah I JUST CANT ACCEPT IT!!

Last edited:

Cowboy Mac

My grandma’s 94.
Had every vaccine in the book
Crazy sh** huh?
Also
If you and I are in the same space
And we both have our mask on
It’s highly unlikely that we would breath on each other 🤯🤯🤯 OMG revelation! It’s amazing how cases of the flu have gone down dramatically isn’t it? You know, from people NOT breathing on each other all the time? Put those silly mask factoids away, seriously ridiculous sh**. You’re just too lazy and or too mad to care, that’s what this is. Waaah waaaah waaaah there’s a mass virus in my lifetime with a vaccine to combat it it waaaaah I JUST CANT ACCEPT IT!!
So your answer is to walk around for the rest of your life looking like a mindless Chinese zombie?