Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

quad decade guy

Wow... this is the most insane thread I have read.

One guy is calling for the execution of people that have been vaccinated and multiple other members have fallen so far down the rabbit hole they really believe the election was rigged.. in red states.. lol! Everyone is lying except the former president who has always been known as a bastion of truth and integrity 😄😄

Meanwhile those of us sane middle of the road Americans know exactly what happened in the election. Millions of us came out against Trump. He lost the swing vote and even though his people came out in record numbers it was not enough to overcome the regular average sane Americans in the middle that was absolutely disgusted with Donald Trump
This is why there must be a firm and severe price for the people who voted Biden in.

Indecisi0n

Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.
I’ve put worse things into my body 🤷‍♂️

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You don’t understand sarcasm do you. And more people did not vote for pedo joe than black Jesus you are delusional if you believe that. The numbers in Philly Atlanta Milwaukee and Detroit don’t even add up
1628532162805.png

brownman2075

The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is an average of 6 to 8 months
Except in the case of JFK about 30 years. There is only one man who figured it out. Everyone else is still theorizing and enjoy fiction over truth, though the truth is much more interesting and will help you figure out what is happening today.

Hint: The same people murdered Bobby and John Jr for the same reasons.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Except in the case of JFK about 30 years. There is only one man who figured it out. Everyone else is still theorizing and enjoy fiction over truth, though the truth is much more interesting and will help you figure out what is happening today.

Hint: The same people murdered Bobby and John Jr for the same reasons.

All roads lead to LBJ.

brownman2075

All roads lead to LBJ.
Well, yes he is part of those people. But another hint is JFK and Bobby’s grave sight as well as seen from an aerial view. It’s in the shape of a giant Q. It stands for the Order of the “Q”uest. One of the many secret societies that pretty much every politician and government official belongs too today and all tied together. Also known as the philosophers of fire and an extension of the old Knights Templars and why stands an eternal flame on JFKs grave. The Kennedy’s are Catholic and have been sworn enemies of these groups ever since Jacques de Molay was arrested along with the many other Templars for heresy by order of Pope Clement V. Jacques de Molay was burned at the stake. The assassination of JFK was revenge.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well, yes he is part of those people. But another hint is JFK and Bobby’s grave sight as well as seen from an aerial view. It’s in the shape of a giant Q. It stands for the Order of the “Q”uest. One of the many secret societies that pretty much every politician and government official belongs too today and all tied together. Also known as the philosophers of fire and an extension of the old Knights Templars and why stands an eternal flame on JFKs grave. The Kennedy’s are Catholic and have been sworn enemies of these groups ever since Jacques de Molay was arrested along with the many other Templars for heresy by order of Pope Clement V. Jacques de Molay was burned at the stake. The assassination of JFK was revenge.
I like turtles.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Where was the”Cigarette Smoking Man”?

brownman2075

Where was the”Cigarette Smoking Man”?
Oh you mean the Patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald? He was standing in the entrance way of the old Book Depository. The man who blew off JFKs head was William Greer, the driver who I have clear footage of him pulling out a gun over his shoulder and firing. Mrs Kennedy subsequently at that point tried to jump out the back of the car. Mr. Greer is a high level Freemason.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1628541487122.png

brownman2075

Oh you mean the Patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald? He was standing in the entrance way of the old Book Depository. The man who blew off JFKs head was William Greer, the driver who I have clear footage of him pulling out a gun over his shoulder and firing. Mrs Kennedy subsequently at that point tried to jump out the back of the car. Mr. Greer is a high level Freemason.
Pay attention to the driver. You can clearly see him turning around pulling out a pistol and firing, seeing JFKs head explode pretty much at that moment. It was no ordinary pistol. It was a pneumatic pistol with a exploding pellet containing a deadly shell fish toxin that the CIA had developed at that time for the purpose of assassinations. Thats why you saw no fire or smoke from the gun. The CIA later presented this weapon under testimony in front of Congress years later. I have footage of that as well.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
You don’t understand sarcasm do you. And more people did not vote for pedo joe than black Jesus you are delusional if you believe that. The numbers in Philly Atlanta Milwaukee and Detroit don’t even add up
The numbers add up. Your just being mislead by the former president and his allies. Any republican that dares to question Trumps conspiracy theories risks being primaried. This is why formerly credible Republicans are going along with this insanity.

Lol trump won't even help rudy out with all the legal fallout he is being buried by right now..... all of it because of pedaling lies for DT
There’s dark blue cities in every red state idiot

Ahhh, we are going to resort to name calling already.. 😀

Anyway, most of the places you listed Hava republican state officials that oversaw and signed off on the election and recounts. Are they in on the big Democrat election scam..

A scam that was able to steal the presidency but somehow forgot to cheat down ballot.

The numbers add up. Your just being mislead by the former president and his allies. Any republican that dares to question Trumps conspiracy theories risks being primaried. This is why formerly credible Republicans are going along with this insanity.

Lol trump won't even help rudy out with all the legal fallout he is being buried by right now..... all of it because of pedaling lies for DT

Anyway, most of the places you listed Hava republican state officials that oversaw and signed off on the election and recounts. Are they in on the big Democrat election scam..

A scam that was able to steal the presidency but somehow forgot to cheat down ballot.
Why would they care about down ballot getting rid of trump was their obsession. Plus there’s no time for that if you’re ballot harvesting you gotta prioritize. The fact that that down ballot races weren’t filled out is a huge red flag

look I don’t even want trump back. He’s a liberal so who even knows why your ilk hates him so much. Mean tweets?? Trump allowed fauci to take over his presidency last year so he fully deserved to lose

Fact is though he was cheated and that means elections are now officially meaningless. Now in some ways I’m alright with that because then we can just divorce from these scumbags because they have no mandate and I don’t have to pretend to care anymore. That’s a definite silver lining because washington is too corrupt to fix no matter who’s president.

Last edited:

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Why would they care about down ballot getting rid of trump was their obsession. Plus there’s no time for that if you’re ballot harvesting you gotta prioritize. The fact that that down ballot races weren’t filled out is a huge red flag

look I don’t even want trump back. He’s a liberal so who even knows why your ilk hates him so much. Mean tweets?? Trump allowed fauci to take over his presidency last year so he fully deserved to lose

Fact is though he was cheated and that means elections are now officially meaningless. Now in some ways I’m alright with that because then we can just divorce from these scumbags because they have no mandate and I don’t have to pretend to care anymore. That’s a definite silver lining because washington is too corrupt to fix no matter who’s president.

So the democrats only care about winning the oval office and was able to pull off this great election scam but was unable to follow the D's on the ballot..even though they really could of used a few more senate seats and certainly would have loved to control some more state houses.

Hmm ok..

Or maybe a lot of people, particularly people that live in suburban and urban areas really felt strongly about Trump not winning a second term.

His all time low job approval and all the polling done kind of points to him loosing reelection

Why am I bothering with this.

bdmiz

Jesus are you democrats that dumb? They're ALL complicit. ALL OF THEM. There are no sides, there is no left and right. It is us and them. The people, and the people in the ivory tower.