Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Need more all caps, I don't think your deranged seething quite came through loud enough.
YEAH IM REALLY SEETHING RIGHT NOW WITH BOILING HOT ANGER
LOUD NOISES
'Never go away' and 'isn't a major problem' are completely different statements.
Sorry. I forgot to consider present company (BrownCafe conservative crowd)
When I’m referencing this “going away,” I simply mean the world wide push to fight the virus 24/7. This is only temporary. Ironically, those wishing to “rage against the machine” would be much more equipped to do so if they just get the damn shot and move on! Instead, we’ll drag this out even longer, and corporate America and big pharma will continue the big push to normalcy, spending and lobbying all along the way
The masks aren’t here to stay. Relax.

Manifesto

Yes yes, lockdowns and masks magically worked to prevent the flu but not covid.

These people are nuts.
I'm of the belief that people adamantly on both sides of arguments, whatever the argument may be, can be nuts in their own sort of way. But when he said he would wear a mask till this is over, I had to point out that will be forever.

brownman2075

Yeah. This rise in anti vaxx bs is really hurting people 😎
Here we have this virus. It’s BRAND NEW, in its infant stages, that has crippled the world. We have this opportunity to fight back
And you wanna compare it to the flu.
Okey guys 👍
No, illegally shutting down the economy has hurt the world. It’s mans ignorance of this and the law, and their God given unalienable rights, being paralyzed by fear that has hurt the world. Soldiers have stood up for what they perceived was freedom in these manufactured wars (this is another one) and faced certain death knowing they might not see their families ever again. Here comes corona. As I said before. A nation of children. A nation of cowards. Do you know what keeps that soldier fighting for his life? Knowing that winning the war preserves those freedoms for generations to come regardless or not they think that war was manufactured to begin with. This war is anti- freedom because it’s being fought by cowards. Can you tell me a time in the history of this country or any country that when people have given up those rights, that they were graciously handed back by the same law breakers who coerced the people to give them up. I’ll wait.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Can you tell me a time in the history of this country or any country that when people have given up those rights, that they were graciously handed back by the same law breakers who coerced the people to give them up. I’ll wait.
There’s nothing to compare this “monetary happening” to. Nothing. We are in completely uncharted territory; as far as the MODERN CORPORATE WORLD dealing with a worldwide pandemic. It’s dirty, vile, disgusting, and annoying. All of those things. I agree man!!! Liability has changed everything. “Going public” and having millions of minority owners in these massive corporate conglomerates; all with INDIVIDUAL views and political affiliations.
But. WE, that’s you and I, WE made this bed by our choices. We received this world with open arms, and NOW, WE gotta deal with it.
Because, you and I don’t simply represent OURSELVES as Americans.

DiadesSuk

Take a screen shot of the email.
Corp legal speak that states "internal" is a real thing buddy. Just showing you the email could cause job loss lol.. I have no reason to make :censored2: up let alone enough free time to put words in carols mouth.. It literally states without all of the legal jargon, get the shot before oct1st, find another role within UPS that doesnt come in contact with anyone, or get fired. I doubt this will ever make UPSers just for the fact that upser's can reply back to most of the posts lol.. Theyve seem to be muting that nonsense lately as well.

Non sequitur

Does that mean every contractor and pvd also? How about every customer you come in contact with?

And since status is public, I will need to know everyone's antigen level to see if their in need of a booster.

DiadesSuk

Does that mean every contractor and pvd also? How about every customer you come in contact with?

And since status is public, I will need to know everyone's antigen level to see if their in need of a booster.
Im certain thatll be a requirement to get their $21 an hour. What i find interesting is most of if not all of IT went full time remote with zero need to go to the office. But they're being required to get it as well. Sounds like a political agenda being met.

brownman2075

Corp legal speak that states "internal" is a real thing buddy. Just showing you the email could cause job loss lol.. I have no reason to make * up let alone enough free time to put words in carols mouth.. It literally states without all of the legal jargon, get the shot before oct1st, find another role within UPS that doesnt come in contact with anyone, or get fired. I doubt this will ever make UPSers just for the fact that upser's can reply back to most of the posts lol.. Theyve seem to be muting that nonsense lately as well.
So if it’s internal, then why are you telling us? These dates seem very random. Why Tuesday Sept 7 and Friday Oct 1?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Im certain thatll be a requirement to get their $21 an hour. What i find interesting is most of if not all of IT went full time remote with zero need to go to the office. But they're being required to get it as well. Sounds like a political agenda being met.
This is UPS, anything health and safety related is just for show. They'll probably just go off the honor system and have you click through an online form saying you've been vaccinated.

DiadesSuk

This is UPS, anything health and safety related is just for show. They'll probably just go off the honor system and have you click through an online form saying you've been vaccinated.
for record, the announcement stats you must provide your direct reporting manager a copy of your completed vaccine document showing you received 1 or more shots.