Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

oldngray

nowhere special
Imagine the legal issues to find out that Corp UPs requires management employees to get it but not require EVERYONE lol.. thatll be a PR nightmare lol
Not really. Difference between having union protection or not.

Plus office jobs are a completely different category.

DiadesSuk

Not really. Difference between having union protection or not.

Plus office jobs are a completely different category.
you come face to face with people day in and day out. I mean yeah i could see the unions argument to spin that in a different way but your day consists of going in and out of businesses and homes. Not to mention the hub.. So yeah the union may throw some muscle around but again, its still a PR nightmare. Hell most of IT is work from home full tiem now but we're still required to get it. That means I come in less contact with people daily than you do lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you come face to face with people day in and day out. I mean yeah i could see the unions argument to spin that in a different way but your day consists of going in and out of businesses and homes. Not to mention the hub.. So yeah the union may throw some muscle around but again, its still a PR nightmare. Hell most of IT is work from home full tiem now but we're still required to get it. That means I come in less contact with people daily than you do lol.
No one should be required to get it

wilberforce15

Well, I just went outside my benefits network to get a new primary care doc, who will be happy to write a note giving me a medical exemption from the vaccine. Most of the large employers are accepting that. It's better to have a sensible doc anyway.

UnionStrong

Well, I just went outside my benefits network to get a new primary care doc, who will be happy to write a note giving me a medical exemption from the vaccine. Most of the large employers are accepting that. It's better to have a sensible doc anyway.
Religious exemption works in some states too

UnionStrong

The amount of time actually spent with people is actually very short, 90 seconds on average

DiadesSuk

Moar details plz.
Which employees are affected? Are they accepting Medical/Religious exemptions?
It's focusing on all corp buildings right now and states if your job role requires contact with others you are required to get it. They will make exceptions for health/religious reasons.
No one should be required to get it
I agree. It should be 100% optional. I got it for my daughters care/safety earlier in the year at that time she was in and out of the hospital at 2 years old and they wouldnt let us be with her unless I had the vaccine. I chose to deal witht he consequences of getting it at that moment just to make sure my daughter had me with her as she was having surgeries. Thats the only reason i got it. Her safety, happiness and life comes before mine and i felt she needed me there. Yolo I guess.

UnionStrong

It's focusing on all corp buildings right now and states if your job role requires contact with others you are required to get it. They will make exceptions for health/religious reasons.

I agree. It should be 100% optional. I got it for my daughters care/safety earlier in the year at that time she was in and out of the hospital at 2 years old and they wouldnt let us be with her unless I had the vaccine. I chose to deal witht he consequences of getting it at that moment just to make sure my daughter had me with her as she was having surgeries. Thats the only reason i got it. Her safety, happiness and life comes before mine and i felt she needed me there. Yolo I guess.
No worries, I have no problem with anyone getting it, especially in your case

DiadesSuk

No worries, I have no problem with anyone getting it, especially in your case
When CHOA tells you to hand your daughter to them at the sliding doors, i looked that bich in the face and said get me the shot.. I literally got the vaccine standing in the parking garage of the hospital.. I knew then what our future as a country looked like and i wasnt close to being wrong. Sucks but ill deal with it when the day comes. fingers crossed I get to see her walk the stage graduating and get married before any health issues pop up if at all. No one truly knows honestly lol.

Cowboy Mac

YEAH IM REALLY SEETHING RIGHT NOW WITH BOILING HOT ANGER
LOUD NOISES

Sorry. I forgot to consider present company (BrownCafe conservative crowd)
When I’m referencing this “going away,” I simply mean the world wide push to fight the virus 24/7. This is only temporary. Ironically, those wishing to “rage against the machine” would be much more equipped to do so if they just get the damn shot and move on! Instead, we’ll drag this out even longer, and corporate America and big pharma will continue the big push to normalcy, spending and lobbying all along the way
The masks aren’t here to stay. Relax.
So you say this is only temporary. When do you say it is over? When we have zero cases of Covid in the US? When Fauci tells you it’s over? I’m just trying to understand what metric we need to meet for this to be over.

DiadesSuk

So you say this is only temporary. When do you say it is over? When we have zero cases of Covid in the US? When Fauci tells you it’s over? I’m just trying to understand what metric we need to meet for this to be over.
Anyone that thinks this crap is going away is simply delusional. This thing according to whatever type of scientists at the CDC have determined it morphs into other strains. If that's truly the real case this will now be the new flu. We will need yearly shots to minimize the effects of the virus for the rest of our lives.. Im just glad that this will ensure i can still food pickup without going into the restaurant lol..