Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When CHOA tells you to hand your daughter to them at the sliding doors, i looked that bich in the face and said get me the shot.. I literally got the vaccine standing in the parking garage of the hospital.. I knew then what our future as a country looked like and i wasnt close to being wrong. Sucks but ill deal with it when the day comes. fingers crossed I get to see her walk the stage graduating and get married before any health issues pop up if at all. No one truly knows honestly lol.
Good luck 🍀

UnionStrong

Anyone that thinks this crap is going away is simply delusional. This thing according to whatever type of scientists at the CDC have determined it morphs into other strains. If that's truly the real case this will now be the new flu. We will need yearly shots to minimize the effects of the virus for the rest of our lives.. Im just glad that this will ensure i can still food pickup without going into the restaurant lol..
I never got a flu shot, why would I get this every year? Especially since excellent therapeutics are available if I get it. 99.8 % survival rate. It’s a plan for perpetual fear

brownman2075

CHOA visitor policy:

Funny. Just says you will be screened with questions and a temperature check and have to wear a mask. Says nothing that you must be vaccinated in order to be with your child. I wonder what they would say if I called them?

DiadesSuk

CHOA visitor policy:

Funny. Just says you will be screened with questions and a temperature check and have to wear a mask. Says nothing that you must be vaccinated in order to be with your child. I wonder what they would say if I called them?
Call em. I know what I delt with and them requiring my wife to sit outside on the bench while i went in for 7 hours. Does it state only the father or mother can join them but not both parents?

DiadesSuk

CHOA visitor policy:

you clearly didnt google well enough. Covid-19 restrictions on family hospital visits persist, despite concern

brownman2075

Call em. I know what I delt with and them requiring my wife to sit outside on the bench while i went in for 7 hours. Does it state only the father or mother can join them but not both parents?
You don’t know what it says? You claimed to be there. I didn’t google it, I’m taking it straight from the source, the hospital that you said you were at and the policy is pretty consistent with every other medical institution.

“You will be asked to list the names of two primary caregivers who will be allowed to stay at the hospital with 24-hour access. These primary caregivers cannot be changed unless approved by the inpatient clinical staff. Two additional visitors can be listed (no swap outs) and will be permitted during daylight visiting hours only. Please note that only two people (primary caregivers or visitors) may be at the bedside at any one time. Siblings are not permitted as visitors for inpatient or hospital patients.”

UnionStrong

You don’t know what it says? You claimed to be there. I didn’t google it, I’m taking it straight from the source, the hospital that you said you were at and the policy is pretty consistent with every other medical institution.

“You will be asked to list the names of two primary caregivers who will be allowed to stay at the hospital with 24-hour access. These primary caregivers cannot be changed unless approved by the inpatient clinical staff. Two additional visitors can be listed (no swap outs) and will be permitted during daylight visiting hours only. Please note that only two people (primary caregivers or visitors) may be at the bedside at any one time. Siblings are not permitted as visitors for inpatient or hospital patients.”
Game…Set…Match

When CHOA tells you to hand your daughter to them at the sliding doors, i looked that bich in the face and said get me the shot.. I literally got the vaccine standing in the parking garage of the hospital.. I knew then what our future as a country looked like and i wasnt close to being wrong. Sucks but ill deal with it when the day comes. fingers crossed I get to see her walk the stage graduating and get married before any health issues pop up if at all. No one truly knows honestly lol.
Sure you did.

bdmiz

My grandma’s 94.
Had every vaccine in the book
Crazy sh** huh?
Also
If you and I are in the same space
And we both have our mask on
It’s highly unlikely that we would breath on each other 🤯🤯🤯 OMG revelation! It’s amazing how cases of the flu have gone down dramatically isn’t it? You know, from people NOT breathing on each other all the time? Put those silly mask factoids away, seriously ridiculous sh**. You’re just too lazy and or too mad to care, that’s what this is. Waaah waaaah waaaah there’s a mass virus in my lifetime with a vaccine to combat it it waaaaah I JUST CANT ACCEPT IT!!
lol, flu cases down. I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because every viral sickness is being blanketed as "covid," could it? NAH NOT A CHANCE, ITS THE MASKS THAT DON'T DO ANYTHING, THATS WHY.

When did people in American become so braindead. Idiocracy is real life, instead of watering plants with gatorade were being told to wear masks "for two weeks to stop the spread." Has everyone forgotten about this? wake the :censored2: up