Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
do i have to hold your hand the whole way through? figure it out big guy.
Please. Hold my hand. Lead me to the promise land
Your not my fellow American, your a left wing communist. Keep laughing 😂
Funny. You are telling me that I’m a communist
You’ve read about 5 posts about me on an Internet forum
This is what we’re dealing with here, folks 😂

Whether you like it or not. I am your fellow American, as is every other American who decided to get vaxed.

You need to have a real deep internal discussion with yourself and decide who your true enemies are. It’s not YOUR PEOPLE. This is where you live. This is the turmoil we live with everyday. If you do NOT like differing opinions? Why don’t you GTFO
Communist. Jesus friend’in Christ man 😂

brownman2075

lol, flu cases down. I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because every viral sickness is being blanketed as "covid," could it? NAH NOT A CHANCE, ITS THE MASKS THAT DON'T DO ANYTHING, THATS WHY.

When did people in American become so braindead. Idiocracy is real life, instead of watering plants with gatorade were being told to wear masks "for two weeks to stop the spread." Has everyone forgotten about this? wake the * up
It happened when people abdicated their ability to think for themselves to the “experts” because it’s much more fun to watch sports, drink beer and listen to the latest celebrity gossip than to take responsibility for themselves and investigate important issues such as what is going on. That would go under the category of apathy and gullibility and are the counterparts of cowardice, the real disease that has infected America. COVVARIDCE-19.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When you’re wearing your face diaper can you smell smoke or food or any scents? I’m sure you can. Don’t you think a virus can pass through too? You 🐑

UnionStrong

Please. Hold my hand. Lead me to the promise land

Funny. You are telling me that I’m a communist
You’ve read about 5 posts about me on an Internet forum
This is what we’re dealing with here, folks 😂

Whether you like it or not. I am your fellow American, as is every other American who decided to get vaxed.

You need to have a real deep internal discussion with yourself and decide who your true enemies are. It’s not YOUR PEOPLE. This is where you live. This is the turmoil we live with everyday. If you do NOT like differing opinions? Why don’t you GTFO
Communist. Jesus friend’in Christ man 😂
I don’t care about you, I don’t care if you live or die. Jesus got nothing to do with you,man.

In the operating room
BUT BUT WHY???
You’re getting there. I know I know, it’s uncomfortable and it makes you feel like your rights are being violated. It must be so tough being persecuted like that. Go ahead. Let it out.
If you tried to spit on me
Into your mask
What would happen?
🤯

UnionStrong

BUT BUT WHY???
You’re getting there. I know I know, it’s uncomfortable and it makes you feel like your rights are being violated. It must be so tough being persecuted like that. Go ahead. Let it out.
Into your mask
What would happen?
🤯
For fluid splash not virus numb skull!
I’m done with you, go kiss granny. Permanent ignore for you

brownman2075

BUT BUT WHY???
Into your mask
What would happen?
🤯
To stop “bacterial” infection from entering the surgical wound because our mouths and saliva are loaded with bacteria. Bacteria are much larger than viruses and can be easily captured by surgical masks so that the wound does not become bacterially infected. Viruses are a minute fraction the size of bacteria and pass right through the mask similar to smoke. If masks are so effective with viruses then why up until now have not doctors and nurses been wearing them all working hours of the day prior to 2020 no matter where in the facility they are?

To stop “bacterial” infection from entering the surgical wound because our mouths and saliva are loaded with bacteria. Bacteria are much larger than viruses and can be easily captured by surgical masks so that the wound does not become bacterially infected. Viruses are a minute fraction the size of bacteria and pass right through the mask similar to smoke. If masks are so effective with viruses then why up until now have not doctors and nurses been wearing them all working hours of the day prior to 2020 no matter where in the facility they are?
I am not going to debate this again. There’s nothing to debate.
If you cover your face, you’re less likely to pass what comes out of your mouth.
It’s that friend’ing simple.
“But but the virus is only this big and it can get through the fabric in the mask”
OHHHH.
In that case, let’s just not even try to restrict it 🙄
Bloody hell

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Studies have shown either no difference between masks and no masks in post operative wound infection, or a higher incidence of wound infection with masks than without. Studies have also shown no difference between n95 masks and surgical masks in preventing the spread of respiratory viruses. Of the standard face masks, N95 have been the only ones shown to prevent infections, and only bacterial infections.