Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

bdmiz

Studies have shown either no difference between masks and no masks in post operative wound infection, or a higher incidence of wound infection with masks than without. Studies have also shown no difference between n95 masks and surgical masks in preventing the spread of respiratory viruses. Of the standard face masks, N95 have been the only ones shown to prevent infections, and only bacterial infections.
But wait, does that mean the CDC is lying? I cannot possibly fathom a bought entity endorsing that!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Studies have shown either no difference between masks and no masks in post operative wound infection, or a higher incidence of wound infection with masks than without. Studies have also shown no difference between n95 masks and surgical masks in preventing the spread of respiratory viruses. Of the standard face masks, N95 have been the only ones shown to prevent infections, and only bacterial infections.
A simple google search disputes these studies you speak of
Now’s the part where you explain to me the “extra” legitimacy of the “shown studies” you speak of?
In other words, where’s your PROOF that the sources you are choosing are more legitimate than this?

bdmiz

A simple google search disputes these studies you speak of
Now’s the part where you explain to me the “extra” legitimacy of the “shown studies” you speak of?
In other words, where’s your PROOF that the sources you are choosing are more legitimate than this?
as he quotes an austin local news article. good lord the stupidity is astounding.

as he quotes an austin local news article. good lord the stupidity is astounding.
“Face masks are 79% effective in reducing transmission”

The CDC is the paragon of integrity. They straight up tell you when they're lying. A lot of people still choose to believe the lies they are told are lies. Can't fix stupid.
You make it about “believing the CDC”
I’ll make it about ANYTHING else
Your determination to be anti establishment, once again, is not impressive during a worldwide pandemic.
Poor poor you.