Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
lol, flu cases down. I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because every viral sickness is being blanketed as "covid," could it? NAH NOT A CHANCE, ITS THE MASKS THAT DON'T DO ANYTHING, THATS WHY.
I heard a doctor today say that 97% of the virus passes thru cloth masks. Example, if your wearing a mask and someone is smoking you can smell the smoke right? Well that means the virus can pass thru.
When did people in American become so braindead. Idiocracy is real life, instead of watering plants with gatorade were being told to wear masks "for two weeks to stop the spread." Has everyone forgotten about this? wake the * up

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
lol, flu cases down. I wonder why, it couldn't possibly be because every viral sickness is being blanketed as "covid," could it? NAH NOT A CHANCE, ITS THE MASKS THAT DON'T DO ANYTHING, THATS WHY.

When did people in American become so braindead. Idiocracy is real life, instead of watering plants with gatorade were being told to wear masks "for two weeks to stop the spread." Has everyone forgotten about this? wake the * up
Cloth masks let 97% of the virus thru

bdmiz

Im certain thatll be a requirement to get their $21 an hour. What i find interesting is most of if not all of IT went full time remote with zero need to go to the office. But they're being required to get it as well. Sounds like a political agenda being met.
july 1st join date, this guy is full of :censored2:. UPS will not mandate the vaccine, period.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

I’m awake. My brain is alive. When you cover your mouth, I don’t get your breath on me 😂

Softball pandemic.

Yes, it's real. And no, it's not remotely worth overthrowing our entire system of living and being in order to get 6 more months for the guy who ate cheetos for 20 years.
So you’re mad about the shutdown, which is why you dont care about unhealthy people?
The shutdowns happened. I don’t care why you think they happened, but they did.
Moving on

bdmiz

Unhealthy Americans don’t matter to you
I get it
I'll spell it out for you. Don't shut down the country and destroy everyones livelihood for .3 percent of the population. Make sense? Don't mandate vaccines anywhere for .3 percent of the population. Make sense? I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

I'll spell it out for you. Don't shut down the country and destroy everyones livelihood for .3 percent of the population. Make sense? Don't mandate vaccines anywhere for .3 percent of the population. Make sense? I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.
Tell that to trump. Maybe that is why he could not get reelected. Worse president in the history of the United States.

It makes sense
I didn’t shut down the world. Not sure if you knew that 😂