Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

I posted 18 articles from multiple different types of sources from all over the political and scientific spectrum.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE OF THEM. Describes, in detail, the benefits of wearing a mask during a pandemic
Did you read any one of them?
Might want to get on it. You have a lot of catching up to do.
At some point in the reading, I’m hoping, you’ll at least go “damn, maybe my alternative news source that @zubenelgenubi championed isn’t going to necessarily give you the truth; just a VERSION of the truth that you WANT TO HEAR” 😎
You have not denied my post. You have not read one single one of them or did any real research. You are trying to push your ignorance off on me and flip this around. You’ve done this rodeo before, haven’t you? You are a manipulator and you sure as hell are not an American. I’ve read enough of the main stream sources from the beginning to know I’m being lied to.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You have not denied my post. You have not read one single one of them or did any real research. You are trying to push your ignorance off on me and flip this around. You’ve done this rodeo before, haven’t you? You are a manipulator and you sure as hell are not an American. I’ve read enough of the main stream sources from the beginning to know I’m being lied to.
I haven’t denied your post
Because I’m not looking to debate you
Choose your information wisely, my fellow American. Be careful you’re not drinking the very poison you fear
You need to be careful avoiding ALL mainstream sources. The mainstream media, while certainly vile in its own right; is on the hook when they report false information. The problem with “alternative” articles, or journals, is that there’s no auditing process for the information to go through. Just poof! Here’s a website where some guy says there was a study somewhere.
Please. Please. Be careful what you believe, watch closely what you read.

brownman2075

I haven’t denied your post
Because I’m not looking to debate you
Choose your information wisely, my fellow American. Be careful you’re not drinking the very poison you fear
You need to be careful avoiding ALL mainstream sources. The mainstream media, while certainly vile in its own right; is on the hook when they report false information. The problem with “alternative” articles, or journals, is that there’s no auditing process for the information to go through. Just poof! Here’s a website where some guy says there was a study somewhere.
Please. Please. Be careful what you believe, watch closely what you read.
Please stop calling yourself an American and lose the Christian reference because you are not either. You are pushing the mainstream all the way while attacking alternative using doublethink tactics. You are a phony and a coward and if you were standing right in front of me I’d tel you that straight to your face. If you peddled this BS to a real American 300 years ago, you’d have a hole in your face. Why? Because this country was founded by dangerous men who didn’t put up with anti-American BS. The moment a nation ceases to be dangerous is the moment the nation ceases to be a nation.

Please stop calling yourself an American and lose the Christian reference because you are not either. You are pushing the mainstream all the way while attacking alternative using doublethink tactics. You are a phony and a coward and if you were standing right in front of me I’d tel you that straight to your face. If you peddled this BS to a real American 300 years ago, you’d have a hole in your face. Why? Because this country was founded by dangerous men who didn’t put up with anti-American BS. The moment a nation ceases to be dangerous is the moment the nation ceases to be a nation.
Lol.
@zubenelgenubi.
Seriously. Look what people like you have done 🙄
You’ve got the lowest common denominator on your side, and no one else

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s a 30 something that thinks he has all the answers when in fact he’s clueless

783 days until what? What happens that makes this pandemic over? Zero cases? Zero deaths?
Why are you asking me? 😂
Zero deaths and cases? I mean, probably never, right?
Are you insinuating that because we’ll never COMPLETELY get rid of it; that we should stop trying to combat it?

Cowboy Mac

Why are you asking me? 😂
Zero deaths and cases? I mean, probably never, right?
Are you insinuating that because we’ll never COMPLETELY get rid of it; that we should stop trying to combat it?
You said this is only temporary. I’m asking you how will you know when it’s over.

I’m trying to get you to think into the future. Do you still want to be wearing a mask 5-10 years from now?

You said this is only temporary. I’m asking you how will you know when it’s over.

I’m trying to get you to think into the future. Do you still want to be wearing a mask 5-10 years from now?
In other words, when are Americans going to start living again?

I think if you’re predicting that we’ll be wearing masks still in 5 years; that’s an extreme prediction that’s counter intuitive to what’s developed so far.
But I have no idea. I know that overall, it’s NOT good for “corporate America” if we have to wear masks all the time to do anything. They want to ENCOURAGE commerce, you understand?

Cowboy Mac

I think if you’re predicting that we’ll be wearing masks still in 5 years; that’s an extreme prediction that’s counter intuitive to what’s developed so far.
But I have no idea. I know that overall, it’s NOT good for “corporate America” if we have to wear masks all the time to do anything. They want to ENCOURAGE commerce, you understand?
It’s not counter intuitive. The government has decided that they can pull out the old mask mandates whenever they want to, despite the vaccine. Who’s to say they won’t continue doing that?

It’s not counter intuitive. The government has decided that they can pull out the old mask mandates whenever they want to, despite the vaccine. Who’s to say they won’t continue doing that?
I get that you are fearful of that, that’s not bat smile* crazy. Honestly. I get it. I simply don’t see the advantage in getting us to be masked all the time. It’s not like they are TRULY enforcing it, right?
How many of us had our masks off for over half the time during last summer? I mean, it’s the only way we could get the job done. None of us got reprimanded. All of us received sympathy for “trying,” because that’s really all we can do. Do what you can.
I promise you I’m not the guy that’s normally going to “defend the establishment,” these just aren’t normal circumstances.
But, just as the government could gain “control” over us by MAKING us wear masks, the hands feeding the government will get bit along the way, and they won’t like that.
The government has to listen to their corporate masters.

Last edited:

brownman2075

Watch this short video and you will fully understand what the mask is really all about. This is how the secret societies operate that run our governments and corporations. It’s all about control and manipulation and getting people to accept it.

Last edited:

brownman2075

You want to know when all this ends? There’s multiple outcomes with varying time lengths here, but it truly will never be over unless we as a people choose one direction, freedom and throw (not vote) all those scum bags out of office on every level and replace them with people who understand what that word, freedom, actually means under a constitutional republic.

Cowboy Mac

I get that you are fearful of that, that’s not bat smile* crazy. Honestly. I get it. I simply don’t see the advantage in getting us to be masked all the time. It’s not like they are TRULY enforcing it, right?
How many of us had our masks off for over half the time during last summer? I mean, it’s the only way we could get the job done. None of us got reprimanded. All of us received sympathy for “trying,” because that’s really all we can do. Do what you can.
Why do we need a mandate if it is not being enforced? Why not say you, the individual can choose to wear a mask or not.

It’s just like an ORS training a new driver. The methods (laws) say to do it differently than the way the driver was trained. He could do the same thing for years until management decides to discipline him for working the way he was trained.

Has Joe been filing too many 9.5s lately? Write him up for no mask. Just one more thing for them to hold over our heads.