Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why do we need a mandate if it is not being enforced? Why not say you, the individual can choose to wear a mask or not.

It’s just like an ORS training a new driver. The methods (laws) say to do it differently than the way the driver was trained. He could do the same thing for years until management decides to discipline him for working the way he was trained.

Has Joe been filing too many 9.5s lately? Write him up for no mask. Just one more thing for them to hold over our heads.
I actually think UPS is a good microcosm of the widespread reaction from big corporate around the country.
We all know UPS safety is truly about SHOWING the shareholders that we’re safe.
In reality; management does not care how you get the job done, as long as you don’t show up on reports too often or make customers angry. Cost them money.
Other than that, safety is about image.
And the widespread reaction to virus is also, all about the public image.
“We care about ALL of our customers”

Cowboy Mac

The government has to listen to their corporate masters.

I actually think UPS is a good microcosm of the widespread reaction from big corporate around the country.
We all know UPS safety is truly about SHOWING the shareholders that we’re safe.
In reality; management does not care how you get the job done, as long as you don’t show up on reports too often or make customers angry. Cost them money.
Other than that, safety is about image.
And the widespread reaction to virus is also, all about the public image.
“We care about ALL of our customers”
I think you are right about the image part. And the money. I think if you want to get to the root cause of why UPS does anything, just follow the money.

I believe that UPS is trying to put on a show for the government because they know the party in power is talking about corporate tax hikes, and make the 1% pay. That’s UPS. That’s Carol.

UPS was also friendly with the government when Trump was in office and they were still testing the vaccine. I remember Trump personally thanking UPS in one of his speeches. Not because they loved Trump or really cared about vaccine distribution, but because they saw an opportunity to make lots of money and make UPS look like the hero

Why did we go to natural gas tractors and package cars? Not because we care about the environment. Because of the tax breaks.

It’s all a show and it’s all about money. And we as drivers are caught in the middle.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You want to know when all this ends? There’s multiple outcomes with varying time lengths here, but it truly will never be over unless we as a people choose one direction, freedom and throw (not vote) all those scum bags out of office on every level and replace them with people who understand what that word, freedom, actually means under a constitutional republic.
There is no freedom and there never will be again. It’s sad but that’s just the way it is. You can look at the generation that growing up as proof. We are losing freedom and especially freedom of speech more and more by the day..

Cowboy Mac

You want to know when all this ends? There’s multiple outcomes with varying time lengths here, but it truly will never be over unless we as a people choose one direction, freedom and throw (not vote) all those scum bags out of office on every level and replace them with people who understand what that word, freedom, actually means under a constitutional republic.
I think conservatives need to stop being silent. Stop sucking it up and hoping that people will come to their senses. There are people who think like us but are afraid to voice their opinions. They are afraid of retaliation and of being cancelled.

I think we as a country need to be able to have a discussion about these issues. Once you get the real issues out on the table, out from behind the people pushing the ideas, you can see them more clearly and have a good faith debate about them.

We need to stop idolizing politicians. They are not heroes and they are not our daddy. My 2 cents.

Returntosender

0DC4B147-D4EF-45E6-BC7A-3AC54E9D7473.jpeg

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
This is a hundred percent true. I’m in a statement on the railroad so I’m BACK
And yes they asked online and it seemed to be a pass or fail questionnaire…

freehoodies

Why are you asking me? 😂
Zero deaths and cases? I mean, probably never, right?
Are you insinuating that because we’ll never COMPLETELY get rid of it; that we should stop trying to combat it?
What are you doing to combat the spread of the flu?

I wash my hands after using the bathroom, and if I feel sick I call in sick, but that doesnt happen very often since im not an overweight diabetic hypochondriac.

I use the flu as a comparison because it has a comparable death rate, and affects the same demographic of people. Overweight diabetics and the extremely elderly.

No matter what other arguments you use, the fact that it killed less than 100k people in 2020 shows it was just another flu, and no one with a brain will take it seriously.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
What are you doing to combat the spread of the flu?

I wash my hands after using the bathroom, and if I feel sick I call in sick, but that doesnt happen very often since im not an overweight diabetic hypochondriac.

I use the flu as a comparison because it has a comparable death rate, and affects the same demographic of people. Overweight diabetics and the extremely elderly.

No matter what other arguments you use, the fact that it killed less than 100k people in 2020 shows it was just another flu, and no one with a brain will take it seriously.
It’s an irrelevant point to me. I don’t care how deadly it is or isn’t in comparison to the flu. Seriously.
I’m living in the reality of the situation; where the world is still being negativity affected by the virus.
The reality of my situation; is that I have someone close to me that needed me to get vaccinated in order to provide support. It was a no brainer for me.
P.S.
Lots and lots of people out there with yuge, bigly brains taking this seriously 😂

It’s an irrelevant point to me. I don’t care how deadly it is or isn’t in comparison to the flu. Seriously.
I’m living in the reality of the situation; where the world is still being negativity affected by the virus.
The reality of my situation; is that I have someone close to me that needed me to get vaccinated in order to provide support. It was a no brainer for me.
P.S.
Lots and lots of people out there with yuge, bigly brains taking this seriously 😂
Don't be bullied for getting a shot and don't take bullying if you don't get the shot

Non sequitur

Any kind of surgery today...they will not proceed till you get the two jabs

I get that you are fearful of that, that’s not bat smile* crazy. Honestly. I get it. I simply don’t see the advantage in getting us to be masked all the time. It’s not like they are TRULY enforcing it, right?
How many of us had our masks off for over half the time during last summer? I mean, it’s the only way we could get the job done. None of us got reprimanded. All of us received sympathy for “trying,” because that’s really all we can do. Do what you can.
I promise you I’m not the guy that’s normally going to “defend the establishment,” these just aren’t normal circumstances.
But, just as the government could gain “control” over us by MAKING us wear masks, the hands feeding the government will get bit along the way, and they won’t like that.
The government has to listen to their corporate masters.
Slow down a minute
No clue. speculation, theyre being optimistic that a month is enough time to complete this. That said, they're assuming people will pick their job over the vaccine and word on the street says otherwise. Some people are willing to walk away from their career at UPS before being forced to take the vaccine. I feel this was a political move more than anything to get that healthcare money the government is spending on this stuff. If UPS doesnt put their money where their mouth is, Fedex is probably waiting to absorb our piece of the pie on vaccine deliveries. As you guys know, they don't care about our health there's always a financial gain or fear of financial loss tied to every choice "joe" makes.
This is how it's done, so pay attention.