Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Or to go out to eat or whatever other bull * they want.

Told my wife I don’t care if I am vaccinated I’m not showing proof just to live my life.
Not that we got out a ton but we crossed a lot of places off of our list.

And when these businesses start losing money because people don't want to show vaccination card to see how fast they change your friend* tune

PCM Troll

Majority of employers are requiring only new hires and not existing employees to be vaccinated as in the article Wally recently posted. Here is the current UPS guidelines as of now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-034121~3.png
    Screenshot_20210812-034121~3.png
    633.4 KB · Views: 63

Nah
I believe UPS will change their guidelines in the future to require employees to get vaccinated or submit to weekly testing.
Excellent. They can give me time to get tested and pay for it.

From the Central Supplement.

ARTICLE 19—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Section 1

Any reports that are required by the Employer and must be filled out by the employee shall be done while on the clock.

I would call a positive or negative test result a report. This is how my local told UPS to friend-off on the stupid symptom checklist they wanted people to fill out last year.

PCM Troll

Excellent. They can give me time to get tested and pay for it.

From the Central Supplement.

ARTICLE 19—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Section 1

Any reports that are required by the Employer and must be filled out by the employee shall be done while on the clock.

I would call a positive or negative test result a report. This is how my local told UPS to friend-off on the stupid symptom checklist they wanted people to fill out last year.
I agree. Testing would be on company time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I believe UPS will change their guidelines in the future to require employees to get vaccinated or submit to weekly testing.
The tests they just quit using because of so many false positives?

Are they going to pay me if I test positive because if they force me not to come in they should absolutely pay me.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I agree. Testing would be on company time.
Wouldn’t this be the best, least invasive solution, country wide?
1 rapid test every Friday for unvaccinated.
Of course, they’re not going to pay for all those tests.
So 830 start time for unvaxed on Fridays? To get free testing?
Probably a pipe dream.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I also agree that UPS will try to mandate the vaccines. Although I hope we're wrong.

Why? The vaccines don't prevent you from spreading it. Everything that the real experts have been saying, while being defamed by the establishment media for disagreeing with their "special" government experts, has been correct all along.

It's so undeniable the establishment can't keep a lid on it anymore. The only people who are not a threat of passing it are those who have developed natural immunity. Passports are dead, mandates are dead, we are going to treat this like we do the cold or flu. They will still keep trying to pretend that they have to maintain a stranglehold over everything everyone does, because that's what they so desperately want to do. But covid ain't their ticket anymore. Sorry all you wanna be tyrants.

tenor (38).gif