Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

I feel bad but what were these over educated boobs thinking allowing their kids to be guinea pigs? I would never let my child become an experiment! So much for the myth of no side effects too. Pathetic. I hope that girl gets better.
Their overblown egos and out of control professional pride overrode their common sense. This is what we are dealing with.

bdmiz

You don’t want to take the vaccine because you FEAR it to be unsafe
Thank you, come again
you gonnna answer the question? questioning the government, given its 10000000000 mile long list of lies is obviously not a bad idea. so, given the fact that 99.7% of people who are healthy have no problems with this "virus" why is the gov't trying to jam it down our throats?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Have you gotten the shingles vaccine?
Why not? You scared?
Hey, if it broke out and started crippling economies and killing old people, I’d probably take it. I’m not a self righteous baby more concerned with my rights than the health of the economy and an entire demographic of human beings
It’s ok to be scared. This is America. You can be scared.
you gonnna answer the question? questioning the government, given its 10000000000 mile long list of lies is obviously not a bad idea. so, given the fact that 99.7% of people who are healthy have no problems with this "virus" why is the gov't trying to jam it down our throats?
-Because an entire demographic of human beings could die from the virus, and ANYBODY with compromised health in any way is at major risk.
-Big corporations cannot simply say “oh that’s ok it only kills old people!” And expect their stock to improve
-The medical industry and evil big pharma are profiting off the virus, and the government is owned by corporate America
The difference between you and I, is simply that I think it’s absolutely BAT SH** bonkers to say that we would allow a vaccine to get rolled out that is somehow HARMFUL or NOT EFFECTIVE. I think that’s lunacy; and I CHALLENGE ANYBODY to give me information NOT from a far right website that supports this quack, absolutely stupid point of view

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Their overblown egos and out of control professional pride overrode their common sense. This is what we are dealing with.
That mother has to look at her daughter everyday and be reminded of her decision to let her take part in an experiment that may have destroyed her life. I don’t know if I could live with that.

brownman2075

Bill gates says if we do a really good job with vaccines that we can bring the population down. Anyone still support that shot? Remember, “it’s your shot.”

View attachment 348345
I’ll post this again for everyone to hear and read straight from Bill Gate’s mouth both in an interview with John friend Kennedy Jr and at a TED Talk over the bull:censored2: global warming scam.

I’ll post this again for everyone to hear and read straight from Bill Gate’s mouth both in an interview with John friend Kennedy Jr and at a TED Talk over the bull* global warming scam.
I watched that and I didn’t hear him say ANYTHING about reducing the population.
Still waiting for you to give me the exact quote where he says that
I’m beggin ya

bdmiz

Hey, if it broke out and started crippling economies and killing old people, I’d probably take it. I’m not a self righteous baby more concerned with my rights than the health of the economy and an entire demographic of human beings
It’s ok to be scared. This is America. You can be scared.

-Because an entire demographic of human beings could die from the virus, and ANYBODY with compromised health in any way is at major risk.
-Big corporations cannot simply say “oh that’s ok it only kills old people!” And expect their stock to improve
-The medical industry and evil big pharma are profiting off the virus, and the government is owned by corporate America
The difference between you and I, is simply that I think it’s absolutely BAT SH** bonkers to say that we would allow a vaccine to get rolled out that is somehow HARMFUL or NOT EFFECTIVE. I think that’s lunacy; and I CHALLENGE ANYBODY to give me information NOT from a far right website that supports this quack, absolutely stupid point of view
You gave me one good reason and that was profit. So tell me again, why should I take a vaccine for something ive already had and had no problems with whatsoever (i smoke cigs btw so im technically "major risk") and why is the gov't trying to force me to do so?

no i dont care about .3% of the pop, sorry.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ll post this again for everyone to hear and read straight from Bill Gate’s mouth both in an interview with John friend Kennedy Jr and at a TED Talk over the bull* global warming scam.
Gates is a disturbed individual, a globalist and probably a Bilderburg member. Definitely pushing for one world government.

brownman2075

Let us not forget who the front man for this poison since the very beginning. A direct admission that he funds population control.

Here is a direct link to the magazine mentioned.

Here is the JFK Jr interview with Bill Gates.

bdmiz

This is our biggest problem
We don’t care about each other
Also, who’s tried to force you to get the vaccine?
you can't be serious? you and I both know thats the direction this is headed. they can't do it outright because, well, that pesky 2nd amendment. Instead, as you said, they use their friends that own corporations, no vaccination? no groceries, no gas, no anything. if you can't see this my friend there is no hope for you. It's coming.

I just know they do not have my, or anyone else's best interest in mind in the slightest.
I only disagree slightly; they care ENOUGH to uphold THE APPEARANCE of caring; and that involves NOT hurting people with a shot
But you believe that the gov would WILLINGLY push a vaccine that isn’t effective and hurts people?
Okey dokey 👍