Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

freehoodies

Technically that is true. We all die eventually.

JFC man
I’m well aware that the world is a corrupt, friend’ed up place
All you have to do to get me to entertain that something is possible; is cite me some unbiased sources that support your theory
That’s all you gotta do
Neither one of us can trust each others sources. :censored2: I don't even really trust "my" sources because everyone lies and people get :censored2: wrong all the time anyways.

So it seems the best strategy is to base our decisions on logic rather than sources now. Not that sources are completely useless, but none of us can really rely on them, even if they are by "experts". The retracted, infamous HCQ studies from The Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine stands out as glaring examples.

slingshot90

I don't have 2 hrs to listen. I have heard alternative theories to germ theory, and I haven't been convinced. Care to give us a quick overview?
Perhaps break it off into half hour chunks? It is truly worth a listen if you have even a slight modicum of interest. The alternative theory is that of terrain theory, which in summary, is the notion that germs are not the culprit of disease, but rather an unhealthy body. Garbage in, garbage out. Cancer, for example, is your body's last attempt at sectioning off toxic overload in a confined area as to isolate it so it's not destroying your entire body. We experience an insane level of toxicity every day- GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, glyphosate, fluoride, arsenic, lead, aluminum, BPA, skin lotions/suncreens, household cleaners, etc. When you bring up just one thing to someone, they often say well its just a little bit, but when you take into account the massive amounts of "just a little bit," it adds up quick. Our bodies have ways of detoxing most things, but with newer technologies like mRNA vaccines, higher levels of EMF radiation, and monsanto's mystery chemicals on our foods, it's becoming increasingly hard for our bodies to adapt to these levels of toxicity. The exponential growth in cancer, organ diseases, asthma, allergies, autism, behavioral disorders, MS, alzheimers, etc showcase an increasingly sick society. What has changed? Well, lets start with the vaccine schedule. Do you know what's in them? Do you know the recommended schedule for a child is 72 shots by the age 18? Did you know certain heavy metals don't detox naturally out of your system if you dont intentionally find a way to detox them? Did you know big pharma doesn't want to cure customers, as that would be a customer lost? Do you see how this model is a brilliant double profit for them by supplying the "cure" (vaccines), and then profiting later on in the triggering of autoimmune disorders within compromised immune systems? There has been very, very little evidence to suggest germs from sick people, can spread to other healthy people and make them sick. They go over this in this podcast. Every study theyve ever done of trying to infect healthy people with the mucous of a sick person has resulted in a big fat zero. Viruses have never been isolated and found to cause disease or sickness. Keep in mind, terrain theory also has not, but you can see the clear distinction between the two and make sense of it with what you will. I have not been sick since February of 2020 after wholeheartedly focusing a lot of my energy into being healthy- eating local, organic, nourishing food. Drinking water through a Berkey filter, with added vitamins and citrus juices, detoxing metals with a protocol, exercising, getting sun with no sunscreen, going about my day with intentions, reducing technology use, reducing social media, going for walks barefoot. The funny thing is, this all sounds like woo woo hippie :censored2:, right? I was NEVER like this. This narrative has forced me to wake up to what is now, so clear to me. We did not evolve to be weak and feeble, and succumb to an imaginary germ. I will say this, I do believe COVID to be some sort of neurotoxin that is expressing symptoms in people. This is why the 5G "conspiracy theory" came about. They're ramping up the levels of EMF radiation we're using. We are surrounded by tech and bluetooth and all these millimeter waves, think of it as a very subtle and weak microwave we're standing in. Our bodies are intelligent, they alert you with symptoms when something is wrong. Allopathic model has said "we can suppress this for you for instant relief," but you are ignoring the root cause of why those symptoms came about. I'll finish with this, have you tried the things I've listed in order to strengthen your immune system? Because if not, then suggesting I be the one to inject myself when I so very clearly have a very logical objection to it, is wrong. I wont mandate you actually get healthy, so don't mandate me to become unhealthy.

Big Rigger

I only disagree slightly; they care ENOUGH to uphold THE APPEARANCE of caring; and that involves NOT hurting people with a shot
But you believe that the gov would WILLINGLY push a vaccine that isn’t effective and hurts people?
Okey dokey 👍
The class action lawsuits come later not earlier. Try to keep up.
There are a lot of drugs that seemed fine for years and then people died and kids were severely affected from the womb by them..
You don't know much about pharmaceutical history but you can read the lawsuits on line if you really wanted to.
Btw the mark of the beast is coming and it may not have anything to do with the vaccine but the issue is parallel.
I don't expect you to believe that but that's written about too.

Big Rigger

I'm not scared of the Chinese Virus or the temporary vaccine they developed for it. Neither are a threat to me.

I'm also not a self righteous baby who is more concerned with my 94 year old cancer addled grandma living a few months longer, than I am with the fundamental rights of my fellow Americans to make their own decisions about their healthcare.

It's okay to be scared, this is America. You can be scared. But your irrational fears do not give you the right to take other people's freedom.
In this present America you have a reason to be scared.

M

MenInBrown

Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.
Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.
I’ll take my 21 years and go somewhere else. I will never take health advice from a shipping company.

Browntown2014

you can't be serious? you and I both know thats the direction this is headed. they can't do it outright because, well, that pesky 2nd amendment. Instead, as you said, they use their friends that own corporations, no vaccination? no groceries, no gas, no anything. if you can't see this my friend there is no hope for you. It's coming.
Dum dum rich people need more humans around to make money not less. Less people = less people to sell to. Why are you trumpturds so bad at business? Guess you take after your orange god king 😂

M

MenInBrown

A lot more Trumpees would be receiving the Trump vaccine right now if he'd won the Presidential election and was encouraging them to receive his miracle shot.
You’re forgetting when they also said, “make the decision with your doctor”. Please tell me that you only FORGOT that?

brownman2075

Doesn’t matter to these boobs. They only believe BS from CNN
That or they are paid government shills. Our US government does payroll people to monitor social sites like this one for the soul purpose to suppress the truth by discrediting the people sharing actual facts and keep propaganda going. If we were arguing over whether the sky is blue, they would try and convince people it was yellow and keep trying to advocate fact check websites and the Tele Lie Vision to prevent people from thinking for themselves. There are actual government shills out there right now trying to convince people the earth is flat.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That or they are paid government shills. Our US government does payroll people to monitor social sites like this one for the soul purpose to suppress the truth by discrediting the people sharing actual facts and keep propaganda going. If we were arguing over whether the sky is blue, they would try and convince people it was yellow and keep trying to advocate fact check websites and the Tele Lie Vision to prevent people from thinking for themselves. There are actual government shills out there right now trying to convince people the earth is flat.
I don’t doubt it, most of these idiots don’t even work for UPS, one can’t possibly work at all as he seems to be on here 24 -7. And never concedes a single point. Your on to something

bdmiz

Just look at the guys post history, all you need to know. mainly inactive since 2016, then basically every post is a factless insult.