Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

We should start reducing population by eliminating Gates. And if Kennedy hadn’t foolishly killed himself, his wife and her sister, he would be pushing this fake vaccine too!
Oddly though Robert Kennedy Jr is going the opposite way on this while his family is telling him he is wrong. That’s what the main stream says anyway about his family, so who knows.

bdmiz

You seem scared that the government wants to hurt you.
Must be a helluva way to live
imagine you grew up with a father who always promised things to you. Yeah son, we'll go fishing no problem. Yeah son ill teach you how to swing a bat, don't worry son I'll take care of that, or this or ANY problems you had as a kid. Imagine that EVERY SINGLE TIME he broke that promise to you.

You grow up, you're 25 now, your dad tells you, hey son I know you're struggling right now, im gonna help you out with whatever you need. Obviously he doesn't

Dad is the gov't, always making promises that they never fulfill. Promising things they have no intention of coming through with. If you still trust the gov't at this point in its history, I have some bad news. They don't care about you. Not in the slightest. Every move they make is for their own power and wealth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey, if it broke out and started crippling economies and killing old people, I’d probably take it. I’m not a self righteous baby more concerned with my rights than the health of the economy and an entire demographic of human beings
It’s ok to be scared. This is America. You can be scared.
I'm not scared of the Chinese Virus or the temporary vaccine they developed for it. Neither are a threat to me.

I'm also not a self righteous baby who is more concerned with my 94 year old cancer addled grandma living a few months longer, than I am with the fundamental rights of my fellow Americans to make their own decisions about their healthcare.

It's okay to be scared, this is America. You can be scared. But your irrational fears do not give you the right to take other people's freedom.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oddly though Robert Kennedy Jr is going the opposite way on this while his family is telling him he is wrong. That’s what the main stream says anyway about his family, so who knows.
You may be right. Having lived in state where Ted Kennedy’s son Patrick was a congressman I’m used to their sleazy ways. But Jackie shielded John from a lot of that stuff so he may well have been a decent guy in the long run.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I'm not scared of the Chinese Virus or the temporary vaccine they developed for it. Neither are a threat to me.

I'm also not a self righteous baby who is more concerned with my 94 year old cancer addled grandma living a few months longer, than I am with the fundamental rights of my fellow Americans to make their own decisions about their healthcare.

It's okay to be scared, this is America. You can be scared. But your irrational fears do not give you the right to take other people's freedom.
You can sacrifice some fundamental rights for a LITTLE bit in the name of your fellow man
OMG I have to wear a mask it’s hard boo fricken HOO OMG
You spoiled rotten American baby.
So lucky to live here, such little gratitude, NO willingness to appreciate your lottery winning lot in life
You take take take, but what do you give?
imagine you grew up with a father who always promised things to you. Yeah son, we'll go fishing no problem. Yeah son ill teach you how to swing a bat, don't worry son I'll take care of that, or this or ANY problems you had as a kid. Imagine that EVERY SINGLE TIME he broke that promise to you.

You grow up, you're 25 now, your dad tells you, hey son I know you're struggling right now, im gonna help you out with whatever you need. Obviously he doesn't

Dad is the gov't, always making promises that they never fulfill. Promising things they have no intention of coming through with. If you still trust the gov't at this point in its history, I have some bad news. They don't care about you. Not in the slightest. Every move they make is for their own power and wealth.
:censored2:
I’ve been studying conspiracy theories and the deep state for basically 20 years now. I’m 33. I dove head first into the dark truths of the world and there is NO doubt in my mind that you are correct
What is crazy to me; is that it’s somehow this “Republican” thing? That somehow Republicans are responsible for uncovering the “dark secrets of the country” 😂
It is FREAKING comical. All the og conspiracy theorists who brought government corruption to light were originally labeled crazy liberals

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can sacrifice some fundamental rights for a LITTLE bit in the name of your fellow man
You're the scared baby that is crying that people breathing near you are going to kill your grandma. Get a grip you spoiled rotten baby.

bdmiz

So lucky to live here, such little gratitude, NO willingness to appreciate your lottery winning lot in life
You take take take, but what do you give?

I’ve been studying conspiracy theories and the deep state for basically 20 years now. I’m 33. I dove head first into the dark truths of the world and there is NO doubt in my mind that you are correct
What is crazy to me; is that it’s somehow this “Republican” thing? That somehow Republicans are responsible for uncovering the “dark secrets of the country” 😂
It is FREAKING comical. All the og conspiracy theorists who brought government corruption to light were originally labeled crazy liberals
what conspiracy theory? this is real life bud.

what conspiracy theory? this is real life bud.
Exactly
20 years ago, the thought of 9/11 being an inside job, or that we lied about WHY we went to Iraq made conservatives poo their pants with rage!
Now you guys are all about it! “No no! The government is corrupt, don’t take the shot!!!!”
Wild

bdmiz

Exactly
20 years ago, the thought of 9/11 being an inside job, or that we lied about WHY we went to Iraq made conservatives poo their pants with rage!
Now you guys are all about it! “No no! The government is corrupt, don’t take the shot!!!!”
Wild
You guys? I am in no way a conservative, or a democrat. they are both corrupt. I want to live free and not be bothered by an asinine gov't.

You still haven't given me a good reason to take the vaccine btw. Some srs deflection going on.

You don't know my viewpoint on 9/11, you assumed I think its a CT. You on that J time bro? you sure argue like one

You guys? I am in no way a conservative, or a democrat. they are both corrupt. I want to live free and not be bothered by an asinine gov't.

You still haven't given me a good reason to take the vaccine btw. Some srs deflection going on.
WTF are you talking about? I’ve given plenty of reasons why you should get it. Here, I’ll give you a concise list so that you can be CRYSTAL CLEAR
-the virus is dangerous to the elderly, aka an entire demographic of human beings on the planet.
To tell an entire demographic of human beings that their lives no longer matter is essentially genocide?
-ANYBODY with any sort of predisposed medical conditions could have a really bad time with the virus. This includes people you know who could be at risk without even knowing.
-The only way to save small business is to get the economy pumping again, and the government sure as hell isn’t going to do it for us
-There is no reason to fear the vaccine. It’s 5 minutes out of your day two times. Look the ingredients up. Consult your dr (if you trust him 😂🙄)
-AGAIN
I really don’t care if you get the vaccine or not.
I DO NOT tolerate the spread of misinformation. I do not tolerate right wing propaganda insulting the intelligence of my people by leading them down endless rabbit holes with NO factual information anywhere

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
WTF are you talking about? I’ve given plenty of reasons why you should get it. Here, I’ll give you a concise list so that you can be CRYSTAL CLEAR
-the virus is dangerous to the elderly, aka an entire demographic of human beings on the planet.
To tell an entire demographic of human beings that their lives no longer matter is essentially genocide?
-ANYBODY with any sort of predisposed medical conditions could have a really bad time with the virus. This includes people you know who could be at risk without even knowing.
-The only way to save small business is to get the economy pumping again, and the government sure as hell isn’t going to do it for us
-There is no reason to fear the vaccine. It’s 5 minutes out of your day two times. Look the ingredients up. Consult your dr (if you trust him 😂🙄)
-AGAIN
I DO NOT tolerate the spread of misinformation. I do not tolerate right wing propaganda insulting the intelligence of my people by leading them down endless rabbit holes with NO factual information anywhere
Why don't you spend more time trying to get those elderly people vaccinated, and less time bitching and moaning on here? Go do something if you're so concerned kiddo.

bdmiz

-AGAIN
:censored2: man, you should have given that speech to cuomo before he murdered a bunch of old people. what are you doing about black on black crime? you been to chicago lately to protest the raising murder rates? how about nyc, you ever go there and highlight the daily black on black murders?

you're pathetic, definitely on that J time.

* man, you should have given that speech to cuomo before he murdered a bunch of old people. what are you doing about black on black crime? you been to chicago lately to protest the raising murder rates? how about nyc, you ever go there and highlight the daily black on black murders?

you're pathetic, definitely on that J time.
That’s a really thoughtful response and I appreciate the productive discussion 😂