Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

I don’t doubt it, most of these idiots don’t even work for UPS, one can’t possibly work at all as he seems to be on here 24 -7. And never concedes a single point. Your on to something
Another thing they do is getting everybody riled up over left vs right, flooding the chat over political stances so as to muddy the waters and drown out the truth while everyone chases their tail. The same exact thing happened right after 9/11.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Another thing they do is getting everybody riled up over left vs right, flooding the chat over political stances so as to muddy the waters and drown out the truth while everyone chases their tail. The same exact thing happened right after 9/11.
It does seem weird, that they’re all singing from the same hymnal, like bots.

M

MenInBrown

Yeah, wanting my grandma to live is bad. 😂😂😂
You people, man
Ok, so what does that have to do with me? I don’t like you driving your car bc you might kill me. Nevermind we live in different states and will never meet on the hwy…..so you have to stop driving your car so I can live.🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

M

MenInBrown

Vaccine Mandates for all UPS employees will begin to be rolled out this September now that the DOJ has come out saying it’s legal to mandate them even without the FDA approval. Union has already made back door deal to support this effort. It will come down to “take the jab or quit.” Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump.
Kewl story. Better get my application in to FedEx when UPS goes under. They can’t get employees now, but let’s have thousands of not 10s of thousands walkout before peak season? Seems like a stretch considering UPS wants money. They could care less about your health, especially at their expense.

UnionStrong

Kewl story. Better get my application in to FedEx when UPS goes under. They can’t get employees now, but let’s have thousands of not 10s of thousands walkout before peak season? Seems like a stretch considering UPS wants money. They could care less about your health, especially at their expense.
Never happen, rank and file won’t stand for it

M

MenInBrown

Just get vaccinated and stop crying. The vaccine literally was given to all our Grandparents and Parents first and they lived. Bunch of babies I swear. Imagine if we had another World War? We would definitely lose
Ummm that’s bc that’s who the virus kills maroon. Geez I bet you’re one of the fruitcakes that are screaming for kids to get a vaccine for an adult virus? Smh Sorry but your opinions will never convince anyone that is smart enough to look at the numbers.

UnionStrong

Also, the most suspicious ones never engage in any work or union related posts either, they can’t relate to the job

M

MenInBrown

Alright so what we know with almost certainly is that round two of lockdowns is gonna begin in about two weeks. This ones gonna be longer and its gonna be more authoritarian thats a given. And its all gonna be blamed on the unvaccinated thats a big key. And probably its the last chance at a peaceful resolution which its small but its something
Get out from under your rock. No one is locking down again. Let me guess, you think it will work this time?

UnionStrong

I ignore the worst ones

UnionStrong

Alright so what we know with almost certainly is that round two of lockdowns is gonna begin in about two weeks. This ones gonna be longer and its gonna be more authoritarian thats a given. And its all gonna be blamed on the unvaccinated thats a big key. And probably its the last chance at a peaceful resolution which its small but its something
Never happening again you fear monger

That or they are paid government shills. Our US government does payroll people to monitor social sites like this one for the soul purpose to suppress the truth by discrediting the people sharing actual facts and keep propaganda going. If we were arguing over whether the sky is blue, they would try and convince people it was yellow and keep trying to advocate fact check websites and the Tele Lie Vision to prevent people from thinking for themselves. There are actual government shills out there right now trying to convince people the earth is flat.
You have been on the Q Anon web site again haven't you?

brownman2075

You have been on the Q Anon web site again haven't you?
This was discovered long before a “Q Anon” ever existed. I don’t involve myself with that kind of stuff especially when they carry a Q in their name. I’m a free thinker and independent researcher. I listen to everyone and believe no one (not even a preacher on the pulpit) unless I can prove it.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
That or they are paid government shills. Our US government does payroll people to monitor social sites like this one for the soul purpose to suppress the truth by discrediting the people sharing actual facts and keep propaganda going. If we were arguing over whether the sky is blue, they would try and convince people it was yellow and keep trying to advocate fact check websites and the Tele Lie Vision to prevent people from thinking for themselves. There are actual government shills out there right now trying to convince people the earth is flat.
You think I’m a paid government shill? 😂 Because I told you to post some evidence from an unbiased source?
I love you guys
I mean, WOW

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ok, so what does that have to do with me? I don’t like you driving your car bc you might kill me. Nevermind we live in different states and will never meet on the hwy…..so you have to stop driving your car so I can live.🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
You compare driving a car to a worldwide pandemic?
Genius