Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Demographic experts say we would top out at 11 billion (mostly due to natural limiting factors). Even according to one Malthusian prediction, the Earth could support up to 30 billion. Pretty sad that billionaires feel the need to attempt genocide simply because they don't understand natural limiting factors.
NOOOOOOO
Not you too????
Where does he allude to genocide, big Z?
You can stop ignoring me now and participate in the forums. I’m sorry that you don’t like what I post.

Demographic experts say we would top out at 11 billion (mostly due to natural limiting factors). Even according to one Malthusian prediction, the Earth could support up to 30 billion. Pretty sad that billionaires feel the need to attempt genocide simply because they don't understand natural limiting factors.
You can make all these super intelligent posts with all these great philosophical points; yet I have to sit here and tell you that CONTEXT MATTERS
This is the most Z thing ever.
You skip right over the truth with your constant intent to find examples of conspiracy.
The truth is much simpler. You need to RELAX

brownman2075

DC69CD45-600E-4F0E-81ED-465F81B40257.jpeg

You can make all these super intelligent posts with all these great philosophical points; yet I have to sit here and tell you that CONTEXT MATTERS
This is the most Z thing ever.
You skip right over the truth with your constant intent to find examples of conspiracy.
The truth is much simpler. You need to RELAX
You are a LIAR just like your FAKE NAZI sources that will literally just tell people how to think, called thought control, that you keep promoting. Nothing was taken out of context. No other way to take that. There were no voice overs. It was a simple clip of the interview of the whole talk to get to the point of what he was talking about. I got your number Mr. 33 years old. A lot of people on here do. You have been weighed and measured and no I will not relax until people like you are behind cross hairs or the end of a rope for treason. I will keep talking.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
View attachment 348662

You are a LIAR just like your FAKE NAZI sources that will literally just tell people how to think, called thought control, that you keep promoting. Nothing was taken out of context. No other way to take that. There were no voice overs. It was a simple clip of the interview of the whole talk to get to the point of what he was talking about. I got your number Mr. 33 years old. A lot of people on here do. You have been weighed and measured and no I will not relax until people like you are behind cross hairs or the end of a rope for treason. I will keep talking.
That’s why they killed Cooper, to close to the truth

brownman2075

That’s why they killed Cooper, to close to the truth
The big one was he was in the process of creating a court case to undo the federal income tax proving there was no law that Americans are obligated to pay it and that it is voluntary. He was scheduled to appear before a jury of his peers to prove his case against the IRS and in desperate effort to prevent that from happening, they put a warrant out his arrests and sent thugs to his home to kill him.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The big one was he was in the process of creating a court case to undo the federal income tax proving there was no law that Americans are obligated to pay it and that it is voluntary. He was scheduled to appear before a jury of his peers to prove his case against the IRS and in desperate effort to prevent that from happening, they put a warrant out his arrests and sent thugs to his home to kill him.
I read his book many years ago, There came a pale horse

View attachment 348662

You have been manipulated into anger by your conservative masters
Trump, Brannon, Flynn, Boebert, Taylor Greene, these people play directly to your worst fears and secure your allegiance forever.
These people DO NOT care about you any more than you think Bill Gates does.
There is nobody on your side, but that does not mean that Bill Gates wants to kill you.
You seriously need to evaluate what you accept as “truth” and what you label as a LIAR.
Please, keep talking, dig your heels in deeper. It’s a prime example of why we are in big trouble:
You think I’m your freaking enemy 🙄

brownman2075

You have been manipulated into anger by your conservative masters
Trump, Brannon, Flynn, Boebert, Taylor Greene, these people play directly to your worst fears and secure your allegiance forever.
These people DO NOT care about you any more than you think Bill Gates does.
There is nobody on your side, but that does not mean that Bill Gates wants to kill you.
You seriously need to evaluate what you accept as “truth” and what you label as a LIAR.
Please, keep talking, dig your heels in deeper. It’s a prime example of why we are in big trouble:
You think I’m your freaking enemy 🙄
I have no political masters in this world, but I do serve one master, my creator. Apparently you serve a master too Mr. 33…..Mr. JFC., but it’s not the same one and bet you refer to your metaphorical “it” as the Great Architect though we know that architects do not create anything, but manipulate and distort which that has been already created.

I have no political masters in this world, but I do serve one master, my creator. Apparently you serve a master too Mr. 33…..Mr. JFC., but it’s not the same one and bet you refer to your metaphorical “it” as the Great Architect though we know that architects do not create anything, but manipulate and distort which that has been already created.
My grandpa is a crazy religious guy too. I still love him. Thump on