Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Non sequitur

Tr
I'm not scared of the Chinese Virus or the temporary vaccine they developed for it. Neither are a threat to me.

I'm also not a self righteous baby who is more concerned with my 94 year old cancer addled grandma living a few months longer, than I am with the fundamental rights of my fellow Americans to make their own decisions about their healthcare.

It's okay to be scared, this is America. You can be scared. But your irrational fears do not give you the right to take other people's freedom.
Truth is the medical community can effectively treat both without a vaccine. So who cares more about their neighbors? The doctors and nurses unhinged from hospital administration.
Here's a corollary. You have been on a route for 20 years, and you have pickup accounts that are both loyal and profitable to UPS. Your management team implements a policy that affects these customers giving them a reason to switch to the competitor. I would say that most service providers do everything in their means to protect these accounts even though it's an inconvenience to them.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
1C68CD6A-3E74-4854-B1E5-82D30346B21F.jpeg

tadpole

Perhaps break it off into half hour chunks? It is truly worth a listen if you have even a slight modicum of interest. The alternative theory is that of terrain theory, which in summary, is the notion that germs are not the culprit of disease, but rather an unhealthy body. Garbage in, garbage out. Cancer, for example, is your body's last attempt at sectioning off toxic overload in a confined area as to isolate it so it's not destroying your entire body. We experience an insane level of toxicity every day- GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, glyphosate, fluoride, arsenic, lead, aluminum, BPA, skin lotions/suncreens, household cleaners, etc. When you bring up just one thing to someone, they often say well its just a little bit, but when you take into account the massive amounts of "just a little bit," it adds up quick. Our bodies have ways of detoxing most things, but with newer technologies like mRNA vaccines, higher levels of EMF radiation, and monsanto's mystery chemicals on our foods, it's becoming increasingly hard for our bodies to adapt to these levels of toxicity. The exponential growth in cancer, organ diseases, asthma, allergies, autism, behavioral disorders, MS, alzheimers, etc showcase an increasingly sick society. What has changed? Well, lets start with the vaccine schedule. Do you know what's in them? Do you know the recommended schedule for a child is 72 shots by the age 18? Did you know certain heavy metals don't detox naturally out of your system if you dont intentionally find a way to detox them? Did you know big pharma doesn't want to cure customers, as that would be a customer lost? Do you see how this model is a brilliant double profit for them by supplying the "cure" (vaccines), and then profiting later on in the triggering of autoimmune disorders within compromised immune systems? There has been very, very little evidence to suggest germs from sick people, can spread to other healthy people and make them sick. They go over this in this podcast. Every study theyve ever done of trying to infect healthy people with the mucous of a sick person has resulted in a big fat zero. Viruses have never been isolated and found to cause disease or sickness. Keep in mind, terrain theory also has not, but you can see the clear distinction between the two and make sense of it with what you will. I have not been sick since February of 2020 after wholeheartedly focusing a lot of my energy into being healthy- eating local, organic, nourishing food. Drinking water through a Berkey filter, with added vitamins and citrus juices, detoxing metals with a protocol, exercising, getting sun with no sunscreen, going about my day with intentions, reducing technology use, reducing social media, going for walks barefoot. The funny thing is, this all sounds like woo woo hippie *, right? I was NEVER like this. This narrative has forced me to wake up to what is now, so clear to me. We did not evolve to be weak and feeble, and succumb to an imaginary germ. I will say this, I do believe COVID to be some sort of neurotoxin that is expressing symptoms in people. This is why the 5G "conspiracy theory" came about. They're ramping up the levels of EMF radiation we're using. We are surrounded by tech and bluetooth and all these millimeter waves, think of it as a very subtle and weak microwave we're standing in. Our bodies are intelligent, they alert you with symptoms when something is wrong. Allopathic model has said "we can suppress this for you for instant relief," but you are ignoring the root cause of why those symptoms came about. I'll finish with this, have you tried the things I've listed in order to strengthen your immune system? Because if not, then suggesting I be the one to inject myself when I so very clearly have a very logical objection to it, is wrong. I wont mandate you actually get healthy, so don't mandate me to become unhealthy.
How does the terrain theory explain STDs and viruses like chicken pox that are very contagious?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Tr

Truth is the medical community can effectively treat both without a vaccine. So who cares more about their neighbors? The doctors and nurses unhinged from hospital administration.
Here's a corollary. You have been on a route for 20 years, and you have pickup accounts that are both loyal and profitable to UPS. Your management team implements a policy that affects these customers giving them a reason to switch to the competitor. I would say that most service providers do everything in their means to protect these accounts even though it's an inconvenience to them.
I liked you better when you were Plums
#bringbackplums

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Perhaps break it off into half hour chunks? It is truly worth a listen if you have even a slight modicum of interest. The alternative theory is that of terrain theory, which in summary, is the notion that germs are not the culprit of disease, but rather an unhealthy body. Garbage in, garbage out. Cancer, for example, is your body's last attempt at sectioning off toxic overload in a confined area as to isolate it so it's not destroying your entire body. We experience an insane level of toxicity every day- GMOs, pesticides, herbicides, glyphosate, fluoride, arsenic, lead, aluminum, BPA, skin lotions/suncreens, household cleaners, etc. When you bring up just one thing to someone, they often say well its just a little bit, but when you take into account the massive amounts of "just a little bit," it adds up quick. Our bodies have ways of detoxing most things, but with newer technologies like mRNA vaccines, higher levels of EMF radiation, and monsanto's mystery chemicals on our foods, it's becoming increasingly hard for our bodies to adapt to these levels of toxicity. The exponential growth in cancer, organ diseases, asthma, allergies, autism, behavioral disorders, MS, alzheimers, etc showcase an increasingly sick society. What has changed? Well, lets start with the vaccine schedule. Do you know what's in them? Do you know the recommended schedule for a child is 72 shots by the age 18? Did you know certain heavy metals don't detox naturally out of your system if you dont intentionally find a way to detox them? Did you know big pharma doesn't want to cure customers, as that would be a customer lost? Do you see how this model is a brilliant double profit for them by supplying the "cure" (vaccines), and then profiting later on in the triggering of autoimmune disorders within compromised immune systems? There has been very, very little evidence to suggest germs from sick people, can spread to other healthy people and make them sick. They go over this in this podcast. Every study theyve ever done of trying to infect healthy people with the mucous of a sick person has resulted in a big fat zero. Viruses have never been isolated and found to cause disease or sickness. Keep in mind, terrain theory also has not, but you can see the clear distinction between the two and make sense of it with what you will. I have not been sick since February of 2020 after wholeheartedly focusing a lot of my energy into being healthy- eating local, organic, nourishing food. Drinking water through a Berkey filter, with added vitamins and citrus juices, detoxing metals with a protocol, exercising, getting sun with no sunscreen, going about my day with intentions, reducing technology use, reducing social media, going for walks barefoot. The funny thing is, this all sounds like woo woo hippie *, right? I was NEVER like this. This narrative has forced me to wake up to what is now, so clear to me. We did not evolve to be weak and feeble, and succumb to an imaginary germ. I will say this, I do believe COVID to be some sort of neurotoxin that is expressing symptoms in people. This is why the 5G "conspiracy theory" came about. They're ramping up the levels of EMF radiation we're using. We are surrounded by tech and bluetooth and all these millimeter waves, think of it as a very subtle and weak microwave we're standing in. Our bodies are intelligent, they alert you with symptoms when something is wrong. Allopathic model has said "we can suppress this for you for instant relief," but you are ignoring the root cause of why those symptoms came about. I'll finish with this, have you tried the things I've listed in order to strengthen your immune system? Because if not, then suggesting I be the one to inject myself when I so very clearly have a very logical objection to it, is wrong. I wont mandate you actually get healthy, so don't mandate me to become unhealthy.

Ok, yes, this is why I didn't want to spend all that time listening to this, I already understand it. The problem is that health, wellness, whatever you want to call it, is not either or, It's both and more. The suggestion that viruses have not been isolated is absurd, and even if you believe that, bacteria and other microrgnisms certainly have.

The reality is that you can be healthy, and still succumb to environmental factors, such as toxins, germs, radiation, what have you. The healthier you are the better your body is able to combat these things. I take a gestalt, holistic approach. It's not just the physical that impacts your immune response, but the mental as well. Stress probably has the greatest degree of impact on your immune system's ability to deal with any disease causing variable. Too little stress, and you don't develop a robust response, too much stress and your system can be overwhelmed.

Health is a balancing act, even when it comes to germs. We live in somewhat of a symbiosis with microorganisms, I believe it's called our microbiome. The beneficial ones help keep the pathological ones at bay. But if the beneficial microorganisms get wiped out (due to too much sanitation, for instance) that can also give pathological microorganisms a chance to infect.

These things used to be understood better, and now healthcare is done by flowcharts that lead, more often than not, to some sort of prescription. Not exactly a situation that bolsters confidence in modern medicine.

Last edited:

slingshot90

Ok, yes, this is why I didn't want to spend all that time listening to this, I already understand it. The problem is that health, wellness, whatever you want to call it, is not either or, It's both and more. The suggestion that viruses have not been isolated is absurd, and even if you believe that, bacteria and other microrgnisms certainly have.

The reality is that you can be healthy, and still succumb to environmental factors, such as toxins, germs, radiation, what have you. The healthier you are the better your body is able to combat these things. I take a gestalt, holistic approach. It's not just the physical that impacts your immune response, but the mental as well. Stress probably has the greatest degree of impact on your immune system's ability to deal with any disease causing variable. Too little stress, and you don't develop a robust response, too much stress and your system can be overwhelmed.

Health is a balancing act, even when it comes to germs. We live in somewhat of a symbiosis with microorganisms, I believe it's called our microbiome. The beneficial ones help keep the pathological ones at bay. But if the beneficial microorganisms get wiped out (due to too much sanitation, for instance) that can also give pathological microorganisms a chance to infect.

These things used to be understood better, and now healthcare is done by flowcharts that lead, more often than not, to some sort of prescription. Not exactly a situation that bolsters confidence in modern medicine.
Im not saying viruses haven't been isolated at a basic and fundamental level, perhaps I was not very clear there. I'm saying, the notion that viruses are a specific germ that solely cause disease and sickness is erroneous. Covid has not been isolated. The WHO and CDC changed the definition of isolation not long ago so they could say yes they isolated covid. I won't get into chicken pox, the aids virus, or any other because Im not THAT knowledgeable, which is why I shared the podcast of people who have done literally decades worth of research to deconstruct this lie that is germ theory. Is germ theory theory even a thing if everyone focused on their health and became the healthiest version of themselves? the answer to that question would settle the debate finally. I don't disagree with you that there's so much more to it than just what we're both saying, my problem with it is that the WHOLE WORLD tries to operate around this idea that, me- a healthy person, can either be carrying around a magical virus that will infect someone else, an unhealty person- and kill them. Or, that me, a healthy person, will catch it from someone else who may be experiencing symptoms. What if sickness really is just our bodies way of detoxing and the symptoms we have are merely that of the detox and have nothing to do with a germ. I think we largely misunderstand our bodies, though a lot of it is not really our fault, since we're conditioned into this way of living and thinking. But there is plenty of information out there right now, especially right now, of the people who know this is BS and are now calling it all out. Anyways, idk. I listen to these podcasts at work while Im driving, so I'm merely passing along the information.

brownman2075

NEWS FLASH TO EVERYONE…. The news can legally lie and deceive you. Most people don’t know this because this court case would never be reported, obviously.

oldngray

nowhere special
NEWS FLASH TO EVERYONE…. The news can legally lie and deceive you. Most people don’t know this because this court case would never be reported, obviously.

But now they try to pretend Brian Williams is the face of journalistic integrity

brownman2075

But now they try to pretend Brian Williams is the face of journalistic integrity
More importantly their are no consequences to any news agency for lying under the first amendment. That’s why everyone has to research and verify everything all the time. Yes even “fact checkers” can legally lie too. Wait till you see under a specific law that our congressman and president are protected from lying. Just need to find it again.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Im not saying viruses haven't been isolated at a basic and fundamental level, perhaps I was not very clear there. I'm saying, the notion that viruses are a specific germ that solely cause disease and sickness is erroneous. Covid has not been isolated. The WHO and CDC changed the definition of isolation not long ago so they could say yes they isolated covid. I won't get into chicken pox, the aids virus, or any other because Im not THAT knowledgeable, which is why I shared the podcast of people who have done literally decades worth of research to deconstruct this lie that is germ theory. Is germ theory theory even a thing if everyone focused on their health and became the healthiest version of themselves? the answer to that question would settle the debate finally. I don't disagree with you that there's so much more to it than just what we're both saying, my problem with it is that the WHOLE WORLD tries to operate around this idea that, me- a healthy person, can either be carrying around a magical virus that will infect someone else, an unhealty person- and kill them. Or, that me, a healthy person, will catch it from someone else who may be experiencing symptoms. What if sickness really is just our bodies way of detoxing and the symptoms we have are merely that of the detox and have nothing to do with a germ. I think we largely misunderstand our bodies, though a lot of it is not really our fault, since we're conditioned into this way of living and thinking. But there is plenty of information out there right now, especially right now, of the people who know this is BS and are now calling it all out. Anyways, idk. I listen to these podcasts at work while Im driving, so I'm merely passing along the information.

Maybe many people do misunderstand germ theory, but that is not evidence it isn't real. And arguing against other people's misunderstanding of germ theory doesn't disprove it.

I agree that focusing on health is important, but on the other hand, health is not a precisely defined term and is somewhat subjective. It is meaningless to say healthy people don't catch germs and pass them on to others, because once someone gets sick, they are no longer healthy. Yes, pathogenic viruses and other microorganisms exist, and yes, they can infect you even if you are the picture of health. Being generally healthy, and having certain genetic predispositions can help you avoid getting sick from germs, or can help you have less severe symptoms. I understand that with the government appointed "experts", who are so awesome they couldn't make it in the private sector, constantly feeding us junk, and misrepresenting science in general, it is natural to want to question everything, and we should anyway.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 348654

I think someone asked for a direct quote. Don’t say I didn’t do anything for you.

Demographic experts say we would top out at 11 billion (mostly due to natural limiting factors). Even according to one Malthusian prediction, the Earth could support up to 30 billion. Pretty sad that billionaires feel the need to attempt genocide simply because they don't understand natural limiting factors.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
View attachment 348654

I think someone asked for a direct quote. Don’t say I didn’t do anything for you.

1629301620513.png

Take :censored2: out of context much? I could go on about what he really meant but you wouldn't believe it anyways.