Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wait so are the covid vaccines good or not? Asking for a friend?
Just heard that Oregon, liberal bastion, has the highest cases of COVID its ever had! I thought they were mostly vaccinated and masked up, social distancing and all that crap, Hawaii to is setting an all time high too for covid case. Both of these states have the STRICTEST COVID measures too!

Made brown

Just heard that Oregon, liberal bastion, has the highest cases of COVID its ever had! I thought they were mostly vaccinated and masked up, social distancing and all that crap, Hawaii to is setting an all time high too for covid case. Both of these states have the STRICTEST COVID measures too!
So from what I heard on tv is 2 masks are better and more effective than 1. Maybe they could try 3?

UnionStrong

So from what I heard on tv is 2 masks are better and more effective than 1. Maybe they could try 3?
03B81685-CE0E-46BC-BB50-C29BF9BB985D.jpeg
DE6CDB9C-153C-4776-B90C-571E2E79DAC8.jpeg

Dumbo

Fact: minorites are the lowest unvaccinated group.

The whole narrative pushes that it's a bunch of Trump loving hillbillies that refuse the vaccine.
Vaccine passports are nothing but a new way of segregation. Wait until a black family in the Bronx is forced to sit outside on the patio because they do not have a passport. Or a black family is denied entry in an inner city to the local market. What an absolute stupid idea. It will backfire so hard it will be hard to watch.

UnionStrong

Fact: minorites are the lowest unvaccinated group.

The whole narrative pushes that it's a bunch of Trump loving hillbillies that refuse the vaccine.
Vaccine passports are nothing but a new way of segregation. Wait until a black family in the Bronx is forced to sit outside on the patio because they do not have a passport. Or a black family is denied entry in an inner city to the local market. What an absolute stupid idea. It will backfire so hard it will be hard to watch.
I posted a similar thing earlier, it’s hilarious what they’re doing. Complete tone deafness

Dumbo

I posted a similar thing earlier, it’s hilarious what they’re doing. Complete tone deafness

That's how the left works though. Knee jerk reaction without thinking of the outcome.

Afghanistan: leave the citizens, leave the equipment, pull the troops now.

Border: make a statement encouraging them all to come, immediately open the border with no controls in place.

Covid: no masks, masks, double masks, vaccine, more vaccine, boosters.

I feel sorry for the first lefty white kid at a restaurant who gets live streamed denying a black family access due to their "lack of credentials".

UnionStrong

That's how the left works though. Knee jerk reaction without thinking of the outcome.

Afghanistan: leave the citizens, leave the equipment, pull the troops now.

Border: make a statement encouraging them all to come, immediately open the border with no controls in place.

Covid: no masks, masks, double masks, vaccine, more vaccine, boosters.

I feel sorry for the first lefty white kid at a restaurant who gets live streamed denying a black family access due to their "lack of credentials".
This will not end well

Dumbo

The left actually used to have some great ideals. Now they have literally become the thing they vowed to destroy. Facists, racists, mass censorship, segregation, encouraging lawlessness encouraged rioters which literally only hurt black business and communities. Who was the most hurt out of all of those riots? Was it Tina ordering her Hello Fresh from the Suburbs or was it the people of the inner city?

The stupidity is just shocking

UnionStrong

The left actually used to have some great ideals. Now they have literally become the thing they vowed to destroy. Facists, racists, mass censorship, segregation, encouraging lawlessness encouraged rioters which literally only hurt black business and communities. Who was the most hurt out of all of those riots? Was it Tina ordering her Hello Fresh from the Suburbs or was it the people of the inner city?

The stupidity is just shocking
Liberals are cowards, they let the left takeover

L

Lizzzow

FDA going to approve Pfizer vaccine this coming Monday. When I started this thread, I told you this was going to happen. Watch the mandates and requirements fly now.

Dumbo

Can't wait. Then we will see which anti vaxers have the guts to put their ideals ahead of their job. There won't be many.
Honestly I would get the vax if it came to my job. I'm healthy and take care of myself and would likely not have any adverse reactions.

That's not the point though. It's wrong to force it. I'm not anti vax, but I'm more about free choice especially with your own body and even more with your children.

It's just plain wrong. It's not a true vaccine anyway, it will be a regular shot as they have already informed everyone with boosters.

If you think it will end with the vaccine you are wrong. This will be an ongoing act of great division. Did you get your booster? What? No booster? Omg you must be an antivaxxer now, we better only allow those with current proof of the newest booster. It's the only way to stop the Lamda variant. Those guys without the booster need to lose their job or not be able to go shopping now until they get on board. They aren't even human with how they recklessly live.

Here's something to think about. Most people who don't get the vax don't thumb their nose at those that did. They don't care. The issue with all of us is free choice. The opposite is true with a lot of those who get vaxxed. They gain this sort of righteousness. They want to control. There is no desire to control from us. That speaks volumes to me.

I can assure you that history will remember the side that wanted to apply the boot of control as well as the side that just advocated for freedom of choice with your own body.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Honestly I would get the vax if it came to my job. I'm healthy and take care of myself and would likely not have any adverse reactions.

That's not the point though. It's wrong to force it. I'm not anti vax, but I'm more about free choice especially with your own body and even more with your children.

It's just plain wrong. It's not a true vaccine anyway, it will be a regular shot as they have already informed everyone with boosters.

It's just wrong and it's dystopian.
They have no idea what the cumulative effects are of multiple shots let alone long term.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I've been digging through the European database of adverse reactions and imo the vaccines are way more dangerous than the virus to most age groups.
This is Pfizer, but Moderna isn't much better.
Screenshot_20210820-213732_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-211459_DuckDuckGo.jpg

tadpole

Are there any politicians besides Desantis and Rand Paul that are standing up against forced masks and vaccines?

It feels like the lefties are pushing this insanity but I've been disappointed with the general lack of fighting back for our freedom.

Here in Washington State, it feels like there is no one fighting for us.