Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I'm unvaccinated and walked into Lowe's without a mask. It was really scary and traumatic and I almost died. I said a quick prayer to Anthony Fauci and girded my loins (and lungs) as I headed to the lumber section.

I'll post back in a week if I'm still alive.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm unvaccinated and walked into Lowe's without a mask. It was really scary and traumatic and I almost died. I said a quick prayer to Anthony Fauci and girded my loins (and lungs) as I headed to the lumber section.

I'll post back in a week if I'm still alive.

You probably killed every grandma in the place, you murderer.

giphy (25).gif

brownman2075

And less than half of the states even have castle doctrine if it was relevant.
Less than half? Really? Try 46. How many states do you think are in the union?

“The Castle Doctrine and “stand-your-ground” laws are affirmative defenses for individuals charged with criminal homicide. The Castle Doctrine is a common law doctrine stating that an individual has no duty to retreat when in his or her home, or “castle,” and may use reasonable force, including deadly force, to defend his or her property, person, or another. Outside of the “castle,” however, an individual has a duty to retreat, if able to do so, before using reasonable force.”

Now read that last sentence again. Why would that be? Could it be that your body is your home, your property, or your person? If you care to take this legal article seriously, you will find that some states go a step further with “stand your ground”laws and remove the retreat part as not necessary.

Further details:

The Castle Doctrine is a common law doctrine that designates a person's abode (or, in some states, any place legally occupied, such as a car or place of work) as a place in which the person has certain protections and immunities and allows such a person in certain circumstances, to attack an intruder instead of retreating. Typically, deadly force is considered justified homicide only in cases when the actor reasonably feared imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to oneself or another. The doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but is a set of principles which is incorporated in some form in the law of most states. Forty-six states, including Connecticut, have incorporated the Castle Doctrine into law.

Thank you. Have a nice day. Educate yourself and research before you speak and critique as you are the one that now sounds like an idiot.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Less than half? Really? Try 46. How many states do you think are in the union?

“The Castle Doctrine and “stand-your-ground” laws are affirmative defenses for individuals charged with criminal homicide. The Castle Doctrine is a common law doctrine stating that an individual has no duty to retreat when in his or her home, or “castle,” and may use reasonable force, including deadly force, to defend his or her property, person, or another. Outside of the “castle,” however, an individual has a duty to retreat, if able to do so, before using reasonable force.”

Now read that last sentence again. Why would that be? Could it be that your body is your home, your property, or your person? If you care to take this legal article seriously, you will find that some states go a step further with “stand your ground”laws and remove the retreat part as not necessary.

Further details:

The Castle Doctrine is a common law doctrine that designates a person's abode (or, in some states, any place legally occupied, such as a car or place of work) as a place in which the person has certain protections and immunities and allows such a person in certain circumstances, to attack an intruder instead of retreating. Typically, deadly force is considered justified homicide only in cases when the actor reasonably feared imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to oneself or another. The doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but is a set of principles which is incorporated in some form in the law of most states. Forty-six states, including Connecticut, have incorporated the Castle Doctrine into law.

Thank you. Have a nice day. Educate yourself and research before you speak and critique as you are the one that now sounds like an idiot.

401A5809-F64E-4262-9688-F3AFDCA0CAB2.jpeg

brownman2075

World Population Review vs an state internal legal research document. The first sounds real trust worthy. 🙄 Hmmmmm…… Well why not share the actual link to further substantiate your claim or maybe perhaps your “resource” is misleading its audience? Here is your link.

Hmmmmm… Interesting. It actually only provided one source of information and it inaccurately did so while making up the rest to lead it’s audience to believe in the title that they don’t have widespread basic common law rights to Castle Doctrine. Here is the source your article uses.

This comes directly from the resource that your article gives. It speaks an entirely different picture doesn’t it? However it does coincide the internal legal state research document that I shared in that “46” states have Castle Doctrine. One has limited castle law. The other four have case law.

3A30990B-D532-4954-9B7A-0DAC4BD0664E.jpeg

Brownslave688

World Population Review vs an state internal legal research document. The first sounds real trust worthy. 🙄 Hmmmmm…… Well why not share the actual link to further substantiate your claim or maybe perhaps your “resource” is misleading its audience? Here is your link.

Hmmmmm… Interesting. It actually only provided one source of information and it inaccurately did so while making up the rest to lead it’s audience to believe in the title that they don’t have widespread basic common law rights to Castle Doctrine. Here is the source your article uses.

This comes directly from the resource that your article gives. It speaks an entirely different picture doesn’t it? However it does coincide the internal legal state research document that I shared in that “46” states have Castle Doctrine. One has limited castle law. The other four have case law.

View attachment 348932
Wait our homes or our souls. Lmao

brownman2075

Wait our homes or our souls. Lmao
“Outside of the “castle,” however, an individual has a duty to retreat, if able to do so, before using reasonable force.”

Now read that last sentence again. Why would that be? Could it be that your body is your home, your property, or your person? If you care to take this legal article seriously, you will find that some states go a step further with “stand your ground”laws and remove the retreat part as not necessary.”

We have unalienable creator endowed rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Again, the body houses the soul. Our soul can’t live and breath in the flesh without the body to house it. Your body or person, being a house can therefore be considered property that you can’t live and breathe and walk this earth in the flesh without.

Brownslave688

“Outside of the “castle,” however, an individual has a duty to retreat, if able to do so, before using reasonable force.”

Now read that last sentence again. Why would that be? Could it be that your body is your home, your property, or your person? If you care to take this legal article seriously, you will find that some states go a step further with “stand your ground”laws and remove the retreat part as not necessary.”

We have unalienable creator endowed rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Again, the body houses the soul. Our soul can’t live and breath in the flesh without the body to house it. Your body or person, being a house can therefore be considered property that you can’t live and breathe and walk this earth in the flesh without.
For the 10th time you’re talking about self defense.

Home castle doctrine

Outside the home self defense.

It’s really simple.

brownman2075

Home castle doctrine

It’s really simple.
Argue with the law. Argue with the state of Connecticut and all the other 45 states. The law clearly presents that self defense comes from Castle Doctrine, be it in or out of your home. I’m done here.

oldngray

nowhere special

Home castle doctrine

It’s really simple.
Castle Doctrine is for the home but outside it the closest parallel is Stand Your Ground, not self defense. Some states you have a duty to retreat but other states you don't.

Derek Chauvin didn't use Stand Your Ground for his trial despite it being widely reported as so. He could have but it would have been more a roll of the dice than the self defense he used and won with.

Brownslave688

Castle Doctrine is for the home but outside it the closest parallel is Stand Your Ground, not self defense. Some states you have a duty to retreat but other states you don't.

Derek Chauvin didn't use Stand Your Ground for his trial despite it being widely reported as so. He could have but it would have been more a roll of the dice than the self defense he used and won with.
He’s trying to say you don’t ever have to retreat because your soul is your castle or some BS.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Does my Fleshlight have a soul?

brownman2075

Does my Fleshlight have a soul?
I get what you are saying. The law is written in secular fashion. From an atheist interpretation of castle doctrine, this would differ from my interpretation having sincere held religious beliefs which are protected under the Bill of Rights as that of an atheist. From my prospective the soul is the core of everyone’s being. Some believe this life is it and there is nothing else after that. Castle doctrine was written secularly to fit both views as such is our country’s foundation is based upon. So if the majority of our country has a Christian view, the laws will reflect that. That’s why Christianity is majorly under attack right now. If we are a country full of godless men where “do what thy wilt shall be the whole of the law” quoting occultist aleister Crowley, another high level Luciferian that believes man is God, then our legal system will reflect that too.