Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are there any politicians besides Desantis and Rand Paul that are standing up against forced masks and vaccines?

It feels like the lefties are pushing this insanity but I've been disappointed with the general lack of fighting back for our freedom.

Here in Washington State, it feels like there is no one fighting for us.
Don’t give up! People are waking up!

Dumbo

Maybe next they can just have separate drinking fountains for those with current booster records and those without. Maybe they will have to sit at the back of the bus in a quarantine bubble. I'm guessing there will be a lot of white people in the front and mostly minorities in the back being they are the lowest vaccinated. Wake up you morons.

Maybe next they can just have separate drinking fountains for those with current booster records and those without. Maybe they will have to sit at the back of the bus in a quarantine bubble. I'm guessing there will be a lot of white people in the front and mostly minorities in the back being they are the lowest vaccinated. Wake up you morons.
Completely false that most unvaccinated people are minorities. They are behind vaccinated whites and they are suffering a disproportionate number of serious infections. But mostly it is unvaccinated whites that are suffering. Just go get the shot and save yourself.

Dumbo

Too bad Juan is going to lose his job at the plant because he has a language barrier and works long hours and doesn't follow the latest covid news and didn't really even know about the vaccine. Juan can't feed his family now because he was fired. To make things worse he can't even get into the grocery store even if he had the money.

Too bad Juan is going to lose his job at the plant because he has a language barrier and works long hours and doesn't follow the latest covid news and didn't really even know about the vaccine. Juan can't feed his family now because he was fired. To make things worse he can't even get into the grocery store even if he had the money.
Juan and his family can be vaccinated and avoid all of the pain and suffering.

UnionStrong

That’s why Juan, after talking with his new Hispanic American friends, voted for signore Trump in 2024

TeltBender

Completely false that most unvaccinated people are minorities. They are behind vaccinated whites and they are suffering a disproportionate number of serious infections. But mostly it is unvaccinated whites that are suffering. Just go get the shot and save yourself.
The shot isn’t even effective towards delta, unvaccinated friend went to go get tested for antibodies and the nurse told them “don’t bother with the current vaccine”

TeltBender

Who moved to a country where they can’t speak the same language lol

Dumbo

Passed by red states to ensure their minority dominance in politics.

Dude it's not about right vs left. You will be on the wrong side of history. I know it's not easy to hear but you are just deflecting because you know damn well in a little part of the back of your mind that I am totally right. This is a racist policy and will not end well.

I presented you verified data directly from the CDC.gov site. And you deflect. Sorry but those are facts.

UnionStrong

Dude it's not about right vs left. You will be on the wrong side of history. I know it's not easy to hear but you are just deflecting because you know damn well in a little part of the back of your mind that I am totally right. This is a racist policy and will not end well.
You’re assuming he’s not a shill

I presented you verified data directly from the CDC.gov site. And you deflect. Sorry but those are facts.
Alternative facts. You are a troll.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Say, "no thanks" to an experimental injection
meme-joker-final.jpg