Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

oldngray

nowhere special
No, it won't, unless people get vaccinations & wear a mask.
That won't work. Covid will continue to be carried in animals so it is here forever.

J.D. Hogg

Why does everyone get so enraged over a mask and/or getting vaccinated?
Ain't a big deal.
So tired of hearing about this.
Just get the shot & put the paper on your big mouth so we can end this nonsense.

brownman2075

Why does everyone get so enraged over a mask and/or getting vaccinated?
Ain't a big deal.
So tired of hearing about this.
Just get the shot & put the paper on your big mouth so we can end this nonsense.

Yeah, that’s right. You’ll get used to it.
5E7CCC57-C501-41A8-835A-BF4A1244DD21.jpeg

M

MenInBrown

That won't work. Covid will continue to be carried in animals so it is here forever.

It’s already been here for centuries.

brownman2075

No. Not really. The point is that the so called science has now become a cult at this point. It’s a religion. Like Scientology. However, this religion is being shoved down our throats and I do not wish to participate in your religion. I have one already. Yours is based on the philosophy’s of fire (man playing God) and mine is based on the waters of faith in that I have confidence that God gave me an adequate immune system to do its job. So far that has proven true for the 99.7% unless you are a fat slob like those in corporate who sit at their desk all day and push papers instead of packages all hobnobbing under one roof scared of their own shadow.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Well I don't plan on getting any booster. I mentioned it before but a few weeks after my dad got his second dose of pfizer, he came down with an autoimmune disease known as guillain barre syndrome.
He did have it previously but its rare to even get it. The chances of getting it twice are even more unlikely. It is something that is happening more often after being get vaccinated. Coincident? Possible.
Can you get cured from guillain barre syndrome?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
No. Not really. The point is that the so called science has now become a cult at this point. It’s a religion. Like Scientology. However, this religion is being shoved down our throats and I do not wish to participate in your religion. I have one already. Yours is based on the philosophy’s of fire (man playing God) and mine is based on the waters of faith in that I have confidence that God gave me an adequate immune system to do its job. So far that has proven true for the 99.7% unless you are a fat slob like those in corporate who sit at their desk all day and push papers instead of packages all hobnobbing under one roof scared of their own shadow.
The more I read from you the more I believe you live underground in a bunker waiting for a nuclear apocalypse.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well I don't plan on getting any booster. I mentioned it before but a few weeks after my dad got his second dose of pfizer, he came down with an autoimmune disease known as guillain barre syndrome.
He did have it previously but its rare to even get it. The chances of getting it twice are even more unlikely. It is something that is happening more often after being get vaccinated. Coincident? Possible.
Interesting that it was on his second shot of Pfizer since it’s only been attributed to the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.

MyTripisCut

My sister has autoimmune and her doctors are telling her not to get the shot. So if he was already autoimmune comprised it’s interesting that he even got the shot
I mean especially since he already had Guillain Barre previously. Pretty amazing story, surprised it’s not on Fox News or something.

brownman2075

The more I read from you the more I believe you live underground in a bunker waiting for a nuclear apocalypse.

Do you know what this image means? It’s the merger of church and state. It’s something that the founders of this country fought like hell to stop. It’s why people came to this country to practice there beliefs without persecution or discrimination. It’s happening again. “Science” being the new religion has now merged with the state.

C917A405-2955-4625-9200-9AB25EF7E72F.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Do you know what this image means? It’s the merger of church and state. It’s something that the founders of this country fought like hell to stop. It’s why people came to this country to practice there beliefs without persecution or discrimination. It’s happening again. “Science” being the new religion has now merged with the state.

View attachment 349207
Only nut jobs know where to even find this image.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

View attachment 349207
Yea but time is changing. You used to have freedom to speech too and you don’t anymore soooo what you going to do? Also a serious question do you have kids? And if so have they been vaccinated with all their baby/toddler shots?