Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yes, but steeling money instead and forcing tests that the employee will end up paying for. A corporate tax in the name of healthcare. Another way for the big dicks to extort all those federal handouts. When people were given all that money, guess where they spent all that money while the little guys were shutdown? It also has a communist agenda of reducing ones wealth and spending power and eliminating the middle class.
Why do you think a communist agenda is one of reducing one’s wealth and spending power and eliminating the middle class?

brownman2075

Why do you think a communist agenda is one of reducing one’s wealth and spending power and eliminating the middle class?

In a communist regime you have rulers and those that live off of government handouts. There is no middle class. What makes a middle is the competitive free market which cannot exist in a communist regime. If you need convincing of this, go to Cuba sometime. The place is a poop hole that looks like a bomb went off. People wait in line to buy their government approved food on approved days with their government handouts. People wait in line to get gas only on the days it is available and end up pushing there cars to the gas station because they ran out of gas before the next availability. They still drive cars from the JFK era. Look at what is happening here in the US that is rapidly turning to into the USSA. People are choosing to be unemployed because they would rather take the government handouts. Haven’t you noticed all the hiring signs and empty store fronts and smaller businesses collapsing? UPS needs help, but can’t find it because Joe would rather make money sitting on his ass and not break his back. That’s all fine and dandy that Joe wants get money from daddy and not work, but when Joe lives under Daddy’s roof, he has to follow daddy’s rules eliminating free choice. Now you don’t have to be a genius to see that while this happening and it’s been happening slowly for a long while that the middle class is shrinking. What makes the middle class is the drive to make an income in a free market and income level compared to someone who makes very little and lives off of government subsidies being poor (having little to no spending power) and also those who make crap loads of money off the backs of the middle class and lower class. The middle class has been shrinking ever since the federal income tax was implemented and the US was taken off the gold standard and what we have now are debt notes. In this new money system, we now have less spending power. With this new money system of debt notes that become worthless over time there is another kind insidious hidden tax known as inflation every time the government pumps new dollars into the system through handouts and bailouts. This is why prices are rapidly increasing in addition to the fact that businesses that shutdown want to makeup for lost income. This decreases spending power overall. Here comes the insurance companies that want to surcharge anyone that wants to remain with free choice not to get jabbed. It’s like another tax like the tax for opting out of healthcare. It reduces spending power. Eventually you will start to see in addition to more empty store fronts, the middle class homes starting to look like crap because people won’t be able to upkeep them. Working for UPS, I’ve noticed middle class homes being less and less groomed over time. I used to ask why. I thought it was just plain laziness, but then realized the people no longer can afford it. They’d rather have food on the table. Eventually I guess when they can’t afford the home anymore they will move into stack and pack rental communities under section 8.. I’m seeing more and more of those going up like wildfire.

Attachments

• 48412B33-EF0A-490D-BE82-41840411F414.jpeg
    48412B33-EF0A-490D-BE82-41840411F414.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
In a communist regime you have rulers and those that live off of government handouts. There is no middle class. What makes a middle is the competitive free market which cannot exist in a communist regime. If you need convincing of this, go to Cuba sometime. The place is a poop hole that looks like a bomb went off. People wait in line to buy their government approved food on approved days with their government handouts. People wait in line to get gas only on the days it is available and end up pushing there cars to the gas station because they ran out of gas before the next availability. They still drive cars from the JFK era. Look at what is happening here in the US that is rapidly turning to into the USSA. People are choosing to be unemployed because they would rather take the government handouts. Haven’t you noticed all the hiring signs and empty store fronts and smaller businesses collapsing? UPS needs help, but can’t find it because Joe would rather make money sitting on his ass and not break his back. That’s all fine and dandy that Joe wants get money from daddy and not work, but when Joe lives under Daddy’s roof, he has to follow daddy’s rules eliminating free choice. Now you don’t have to be a genius to see that while this happening and it’s been happening slowly for a long while that the middle class is shrinking. What makes the middle class is the drive to make an income in a free market and income level compared to someone who makes very little and lives off of government subsidies being poor (having little to no spending power) and also those who make crap loads of money off the backs of the middle class and lower class. The middle class has been shrinking ever since the federal income tax was implemented and the US was taken off the gold standard and what we have now are debt notes. In this new money system, we now have less spending power. With this new money system of debt notes that become worthless over time there is another kind insidious hidden tax known as inflation every time the government pumps new dollars into the system through handouts and bailouts. This is why prices are rapidly increasing in addition to the fact that businesses that shutdown want to makeup for lost income. This decreases spending power overall. Here comes the insurance companies that want to surcharge anyone that wants to remain with free choice not to get jabbed. It’s like another tax like the tax for opting out of healthcare. It reduces spending power. Eventually you will start to see in addition to more empty store fronts, the middle class homes starting to look like crap because people won’t be able to upkeep them. Working for UPS, I’ve noticed middle class homes being less and less groomed over time. I used to ask why. I thought it was just plain laziness, but then realized the people no longer can afford it. They’d rather have food on the table. Eventually I guess when they can’t afford the home anymore they will move into stack and pack rental communities under section 8.. I’m seeing more and more of those going up like wildfire.

TLDR NERD

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don’t worry. There are plenty of unvaccinated individuals waiting in the wings ready to swoop in and grab that position and transfer if need be.

He's talking as though the vaccinated among the general public will drop like flies, but that won"t translate to UPS workers, so there'll be too many of us and not enough work.

brownman2075

He's talking as though the vaccinated among the general public will drop like flies, but that won"t translate to UPS workers, so there'll be too many of us and not enough work.

All these people are not going to die at once with booster after booster. The workforce is gong to be in flux for the next 5 to 10 years. Let’s say 50% of the VAXX population dies off slowly during that time from the jabs, that means the other 50% will have an opportunity to move around based certain hubs having more shortages of workers than others. Yes fewer people means fewer packages, but regardless it’s all about seniority at UPS too when it comes to who stays and who goes and it’s not going to happen like switching a light switch on and off. Time will tell. If you want out of a leftist state, this workforce flux might present an opportunity.