Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

oldngray

nowhere special
Alright yous two, let’s see your medical certificate, and all the research you performed to prove it!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

freehoodies

This is why the correct answer to the liberal explanation exhaustion tactic is "No"

You can show them absolute proof and they will just laugh about it. Because they aren't really trying to change your mind or open to changing theirs.

Honestly reminds me of Trump constantly hounding Elizabeth Warren for her DNA ancestry. Then when she finally shows it he goes "Who cares?"

oldngray

nowhere special
This is why the correct answer to the liberal explanation exhaustion tactic is "No"

You can show them absolute proof and they will just laugh about it. Because they aren't really trying to change your mind or open to changing theirs.

Honestly reminds me of Trump constantly hounding Elizabeth Warren for her DNA ancestry. Then when she finally shows it he goes "Who cares?"
You are 1/1024th correct

MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut

Funny. I’m doing ”who cares“ to you and you’re too ignorant to even get it. Lmfao.

freehoodies

Lol imagine being in kidsniffers military and trying to act tough to anyone.

And on tiktok? Completely oblivious… this sounds like a bad joke.

“hear the one about the tomboy biden fan on tiktok?”

Xir can shut the * up, take their 5th booster jab, and go back to diversity and inclusiveness training. Maybe they can deal with the Taliban before wet dreaming about killing American citizens.

M

MenInBrown

I love how all these vax mandates are mostly sometime by mid October. If it’s such a dire emergency and people’s lives are at stake why not immediately
Well the media does tell everyone it’s worst now, but I’m wondering how was it not worst when we had no treatments or vaccines? And they say the vaccines work at keeping people out of the hospitals. They are talking out of both sides of their mouth.