Vaccine Mandates Coming For Employment

brownman2075

All these people are not going to die at once with booster after booster. The workforce is gong to be in flux for the next 5 to 10 years. Let’s say 50% of the VAXX population dies off slowly during that time from the jabs, that means the other 50% will have an opportunity to move around based certain hubs having more shortages of workers than others. Yes fewer people means fewer packages, but regardless it’s all about seniority at UPS too when it comes to who stays and who goes and it’s not going to happen like switching a light switch on and off. Time will tell. If you want out of a leftist state, this workforce flux might present an opportunity.

The other side of this too is that there will be a huge lot of homes on the market from deceased individuals causing homes to drop in price like a rock which could very well be the next housing bubble burst. Supply will exceed the demand. They will be sold at extraordinary low prices or repossessed by the banks and likely put up for rent.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
All these people are not going to die at once with booster after booster. The workforce is gong to be in flux for the next 5 to 10 years. Let’s say 50% of the VAXX population dies off slowly during that time from the jabs, that means the other 50% will have an opportunity to move around based certain hubs having more shortages of workers than others. Yes fewer people means fewer packages, but regardless it’s all about seniority at UPS too when it comes to who stays and who goes and it’s not going to happen like switching a light switch on and off. Time will tell. If you want out of a leftist state, this workforce flux might present an opportunity.
What source/proof you have that vax people will die?

brownman2075

I

but you haven’t. There has been zero scientific proof supplied here that getting the vaccine will kill you..

That makes you a liar or blind or lazy or all of the above. I encourage others to go through the thread and listen to the information that I and others have provided. Direct links and all to official sources, silenced expert researchers with source info and straight from the horses mouth of the people involved. Make up your own damn mind. You and I could have a tit for tat battle over whether I did or didn’t that I’m not going engage you in because you are just starting trouble as always. You are not worth my time.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That makes you a liar or blind or lazy or all of the above. I encourage others to go through the thread and listen to the information that I and others have provided. Direct links and all to official sources, silenced expert researchers with source info and straight from the horses mouth of the people involved. Make up your own damn mind. You and I could have a tit for tat battle over whether I did or didn’t that I’m not going engage you in because you are just starting trouble as always. You are not worth my time.

These people think science is what Fauci tells them to believe. It's quite amazing how transfixed they are with a genocidal maniac.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Now 50 percent of VACCINATED people are going to die off from the vaccine in the next few years!

😂😂😂

Whenever I need a good laugh I come to this thread and read the latest insane extremist conspiracy theory laden rant. I like to read some of them to my wife, she gets a kick out of them as well.

In the time I took to write this someone posted Fauci is a genocidal maniac.. 😂

This thread is an infinite well of laughs.

brownman2075

These people think science is what Fauci tells them to believe. It's quite amazing how transfixed they are with a genocidal maniac.

Like you I’m sure if people are willing to listen and take it seriously and if we can just save a few lives and wake people up so that they do a little more independent digging on their own, it’s worthwhile.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You haven’t tho.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Now 50 percent of VACCINATED people are going to die off from the vaccine in the next few years!

😂😂😂

Whenever I need a good laugh I come to this thread and read the latest insane extremist conspiracy theory laden rant. I like to read some of them to my wife, she gets a kick out of them as well.

In the time I took to write this someone posted Fauci is a genocidal maniac.. 😂

This thread is an infinite well of laughs.

It's better to laugh than cry. We'll miss all of you. I'm not looking forward to the forced funeral details, though.

brownman2075

Were you aware about of the Frontline Doctors website, the ones who were silenced about therapeutic methods of dealing with COVID? Through telemedicine, they can prescribe the therapeutics needed to fight COVID that other doctors were fired from mainstream corporate medicine and give the correct dosages rather than gong to say the farm store with a wild guess because the emergency room turns you away until your O2 levels are low enough to be slaughtered on the ventilators.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Were you aware about of the Frontline Doctors website, the ones who were silenced about therapeutic methods of dealing with COVID? Through telemedicine, they can prescribe the therapeutics needed to fight COVID that other doctors were fired from mainstream corporate medicine and give the correct dosages rather than gong to say the farm store with a wild guess because the emergency room turns you away until your O2 levels are low enough to be slaughtered on the ventilators.

Yes. Wikipedia calls them a "group of doctors who call themselves America's Front Line Doctors". I guess it's fair, I call Wikipedia " a site where people who have no idea what they are talking about can pretend to give authoritative information".