Want to leave the company

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
The record at our center for most stops delivered in a 12 hour day during peak was set by a woman. She did 422 stops. And to top it off she was 62 at the time.

I learned a lot from her when I was new. She never ran, never skipped lunch, and followed her methods to perfection.
She probably had a male helper .. she never got out of the truck lol ...

xkingx

I disagree.

I have been a driver helper on and off for a female driver that I know for over 3 years now.

You will not find a harder worker.
Full stop.
And I've helped at least 20 different drivers.

Like any other employee, some are good, and some are bad.

I also disagree with @xkingx though. Lumping the women together as "better" is as idiotic as calling them all "worse" than the men. Just taking bias to the opposite extreme. People are people. Some are lazy. Some are hard workers.
good thing I wasn’t being idiotic.

Pretty sure I didn’t lump all women together.nor did I say women are better then men.

wilberforce15

Nobody believes you! You work part-time at UPS because you can’t afford to buy insurance with all of your investment money?

You’re a joke.

Yes, actually. I haven't touched a single investment gain since I started. I keep the PT job in my back pocket for if something disastrous happens. And when the right investing number is triggered, I quit. What's so hard to understand?

Except, I mean, all of life for you. It all must be very hard.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's a little known fact that many titans of wall street spent their early years bragging to complete strangers about how much money they had.

wilberforce15

It's a little known fact that many titans of wall street spent their early years bragging to complete strangers about how much money they had.

You'll note that the bragging and proof didn't start until all the poverty-stricken drivers with 3 alimony payments, child-support, and clunkers started calling me a liar.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So I’ve been at ups since September working preload. I was pulled to become a peak season driver. They loved me, always told me how good of a job i was doing and how I was a good listener and even the director told me to keep up the good work. Long story short, they had me thinking I was getting a permanent route only to screw me in the end. When I say they had me thinking I was getting a route, it’s because all the sups and the director told me this. I now want to quit because I feel used and mislead. I busted my butt l so I’d stand out. And I only ended up getting screwed. I know I should stay because it could pay off in the long run, but I really want to leave. Someone please give me some advice
Ups as a director now

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Mrs and I think that’s the problem. The whole time they kept mentioning the fact that I’m a woman. But I worked harder than 90 percent of the lazy men in The hub.
Correct but your always at the bottom of list to, have to work your way up or quit, those are your choices, it is sad but it is what it is

Re-Raise

You'll note that the bragging and proof didn't start until all the poverty-stricken drivers with 3 alimony payments, child-support, and clunkers started calling me a liar.
You take a pic of your car and I’ll take a pic of mine...

Mine cost $71,000

Just put the pkgs on the right shelf Buffett JR.

Last edited:

Re-Raise

Attachments

• 1A6BC1E4-06AC-4C0C-8ECA-DEE81920DC32.jpeg
    1A6BC1E4-06AC-4C0C-8ECA-DEE81920DC32.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 90

wilberforce15

there is no time-frame listed there.

Note that I included a date stamp and a time interval, namely a designation that it's P/L for a day. IT goes like this. I'm sorry my last one was inaccurate. I didn't make 4500 today. It was 6500 or so. Market isn't closed yet.

Attachments

• 2021-01-22-PositionStatement.png
    2021-01-22-PositionStatement.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 94

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You take a pic of your car and I’ll take a pic of mine...

Mine cost $71,000

Just put the pkgs on the right shelf Buffett JR.
You laugh, but Warren Buffett is known for carrying a little printout of his portfolio with him to prove the naysayers wrong.

Re-Raise

there is no time-frame listed there.

Note that I included a date stamp and a time interval, namely a designation that it's P/L for a day. IT goes like this. I'm sorry my last one was inaccurate. I didn't make 4500 today. It was 6500 or so. Market isn't closed yet.
I have no idea what the hell that is supposed to be nor do I care. You can post a random list of numbers to prove what? You still get up at 4 am for $50 a day.