Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I already said I'm not defending him. I can admit when wrong is wrong. I just said it doesn't seem like a hate crime. It was some crackhead on a binge and committed a horrible crime killing innocent people.and he should spend the rest of his life in jail.
Like all liberals you are blinded by the liberal agenda that you refuse to question.
Again,do you think it would be labeled a hate crime (stupid label) if it was a white guy mowing down blacks do you think it would be called a hate crime?
You must trust the MSM right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I already said I'm not defending him. I can admit when wrong is wrong. I just said it doesn't seem like a hate crime. It was some crackhead on a binge and committed a horrible crime killing innocent people.and he should spend the rest of his life in jail.
So a neonazi who advocated for violence against blacks on his social media, runs down 60 black people..... and you don't think it's a hate crime?

Wake up buddy.
Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you can't think rationally anymore.

KCJr-Phx

Like all liberals you are blinded by the liberal agenda that you refuse to question.
Again,do you think it would be labeled a hate crime (stupid label) if it was a white guy mowing down blacks do you think it would be called a hate crime?
You must trust the MSM right?
I guess you're not smart enough to understand what I've been saying. I'll try to simplify this for you...
If it was a white guy and he made sure it was a all black gathering (like Dillon Roof did at that church) and his goal was to ignite a race war then hell yes its a hate crime... The race war would be extra but just the fact that your attacking a certain group of people would be enough to consider it a hate crime.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I guess you're not smart enough to understand what I've been saying. I'll try to simplify this for you...
If it was a white guy and he made sure it was a all black gathering (like Dillon Roof did at that church) and his goal was to ignite a race war then hell yes its a hate crime... The race war would be extra but just the fact that your attacking a certain group of people would be enough to consider it a hate crime.
Ha! Sorry. I almost forgot how intellectually superior you liberals are.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Filing a Hate Crime on a felon that just killed 5 adults and a child would be a waste of time. The killer will never see the light of day let alone be eligible for parole. “Dead man Walking”

He will spend the rest of his life in solidarity confinement, far away from the rest of the prison population. After killing and maiming children he would be Number Uno on the hit list, there would be a rush to get to him first. In prison it is an code of honor to kill a child molester or killer.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Race is only one aspect of hate crime.

“A hate crime is a crime motivated by bias against race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or disability.” Learn About Hate Crimes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You know who attempted to start a race war back in the 60's ?
He had several white people brutally murdered and left the calling card of the Black Panthers behind at each crime scene.

Charles Manson