Was The Waukesha Parade Massacre A Hate Crime?

Box Ox

If a white guy drive thru an all black parade it would be a hate crime? Nobody said that earlier in this discussion?

It'd be highly likely. Would of course want to check his social media posts to see if he'd called for violence against blacks like Darrell Brooks has called for violence against whites.

We can revisit this if a white guy ever drives through an all-black parade.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It'd be highly likely. Would of course want to check his social media posts to see if he'd called for violence against blacks like Darrell Brooks has called for violence against whites.

We can revisit this if a white guy ever drives through an all-black parade.
I'll need a heavily armored truck with run flat tires.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Now that I don't agree with. Hopefully it's not true
They must have taken the second one down.

Heres an article about it.

PT Car Washer

They must have taken the second one down.

Heres an article about it.
American News Network is a radical right wing site on the same level as QAnon or InfoWars. They also push the theory that there are shapeshifting reptilian alien's in the US Congress.

Poop Head

Judge me.
American News Network is a radical right wing site on the same level as QAnon or InfoWars. They also push the theory that there are shapeshifting reptilian alien's in the US Congress.
I see tge reptillian shapeshifting democrats havent activated the 5g magnets, yet. Enjoy it while it lasts, buddy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A conservative like yourself would commit a hate crime??? I thought you good ol boys were brought up with good morals and values.. smh.
What makes you any better of a person than Darrell Brooks?
If I did do it, it would not be a hate crime.
Just another elderly person who got confused and stepped on the gas instead of the brakes.
Or is it the other way around ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A conservative like yourself would commit a hate crime??? I thought you good ol boys were brought up with good morals and values.. smh.
What makes you any better of a person than Darrell Brooks?
According to Main Street Media...we think it's the color of our skin.