We did it Boys!!! (Targay)

newfie

Where have you been? Was beginning to think the worst.
one of those technical glitches kept me out of here for a long time. probably just coincidental since i am so loved and admired here :) I suddenly had to verify my email account in order to post . could log in just had limited rights. when i submitted to send the verification it never showed up in my email box. didnt really care enough to look into it. Happened to see someone else post that they had to come up with a completely different email system and gotten back in. i tried it and it worked. good for awhile until the next technical glitch strikes. :)

newfie

They're calling this company it's very sad
its a whole different animal . in the old days management had the partnership concept. when i first became a sup i was expected to bond with and get to know my people. One of the tests from a boss might be to tell him twenty things i knew about you if you worked in my group. when there was a problem and things were not working right our favorite motto was go look. In other words don't just guess or assume what the solution to the problem is but actually get off your ass and go look. Todays company has no partnership concept, no principles and its management team is just plain lazy. the good news is when you finally retire you get paid to screw off every day. :)