What are you listening to? Part 6

floridays

Been 2 Berea a few times back in the day....Hockey tournaments
NO :censored2:, I lived there for awhile, loved it for a Florida guy. Absolutely supreme. You did hear Crissy mention Berea in the song? I loved it up there Future. At BW where were the tournaments?

Future

Victory Ride
NO :censored2:, I lived there for awhile, loved it for a Florida guy. Absolutely supreme. You did hear Crissy mention Berea in the song? I loved it up there Future. At BW where were the tournaments?
Paging my memory here ...all throughout Ohio ...many very close 2 Cleveland ....few years I spent more time in Cleveland then my own home time city

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Same with me future, older sister, unbelievable audiophile, her vinyl is obscene, the best from the era bar, it's obscene
My mother had a bad ass vinyl collection back when I was a boy. All over the place, but it gave me a wide variety of listening choices that I’m thankful for today. Anything from Black Sabath to Neil Young, Stones, Who, Motown, Cat Stevens. It was great.

Future

Victory Ride
My mother had a bad ass vinyl collection back when I was a boy. All over the place, but it gave me a wide variety of listening choices that I’m thankful for today. Anything from Black Sabath to Neil Young, Stones, Who, Motown, Cat Stevens. It was great.
Have a friend (haven’t seen in him in years) .... thousands .... thousands..... of albums .... I couldn’t even give it justice