What are you listening to? Part 6

oldngray

nowhere special

Now THIS song gives me happy feelings. The louder the better. :)
Eleven.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That song makes me feel anxious. I don’t like that feeling at all. The pentagram in the beginning doesn’t help either. Lol.
A loooong time ago I was similar. I was actually afraid of what the music must sound like judging by some of the stereotypes and imagery. Until one day I gave metal a fair, unbiased listen and was like "holy :censored2:. This ROCKS". And the rest was history.

There was so much more to discover than I ever imagined. I found so many different subgenres and play styles and soon developed my own taste for particular tones, arrangements, and vocal styles. I even found that the software the girl I use in all my avatars is from was used in dozens of metal albums. I discovered some of the most talented and technical musicians in my library and realized a lot of the more extreme imagery was more of a shock value facade than anything and the stereotypes are completely unwarranted.

These guys are probably my favorite right now when it comes to heavy, heavy metal. (I fast-forwarded the two-and-a-half minute intro for you ;))

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
A loooong time ago I was similar. I was actually afraid of what the music must sound like judging by some of the stereotypes and imagery. Until one day I gave metal a fair, unbiased listen and was like "holy :censored2:. This ROCKS". And the rest was history.

There was so much more to discover than I ever imagined. I found so many different subgenres and play styles and soon developed my own taste for particular tones, arrangements, and vocal styles. I even found that the software the girl I use in all my avatars is from was used in dozens of metal albums. I discovered some of the most talented and technical musicians in my library and realized a lot of the more extreme imagery was more of a shock value facade than anything and the stereotypes are completely unwarranted.

These guys are probably my favorite right now when it comes to heavy, heavy metal. (I fast-forwarded the two-and-a-half minute intro for you ;))

I find symbols and peoples impressions of them interesting...