What are you listening to part three

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Being an old rocker at heart, I have been listening to Derek and the Domino's "Layla" today. They only made this one album together before breaking up, but its a good one. Eric Clapton invited Duane Allman into the studio for most of the album, drummer Jim Gordon played the keyboards for the last half of the title song.

Last edited:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Id burn Misses FOXES house down lmfao.

Yep, still would.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407043103.102058.jpg

Sent using a Potato

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Being an old rocker at heart, I have been listening to Derek and the Domino's "Layla" today. They only made this one album together before breaking up, but its a good one. Eric Clapton invited Duane Allman into the studio for most of the album, drummer Jim Gordon played the keyboards for the last half of the title song.
Bobby Whitlock played the piano part on the album. Jim Gordon received a writing credit, but he stole it from Rita Coolidge when they were dating.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Which is why I prefer my Ipod or satellite radio.
Yep. Clear Channel ruined the classic rock radio station where I live. Unless you live in a college town or happen to have a local independent station close by, you are forced to listen to what the corporate bastards at Clear Channel want to force into your heads. 20-30 minutes of commercials every hour and playlists that may have 200 songs at the most.
I quit listening to music on the radio over a year ago. It's Pandora, CDs, and iPod from now on.

Oh, and Youtube also!! :yesssmileyf: