What are you listening to part three

I feel ya dude, keeps me from getting bored and keeps me sane throughout the day. I jamm all day long. How you listen to music during the day?
I keep approximately 12,664 songs in my iPhone and counting. I have a couple Bluetooths. One is a jawbone the other a Motorola Whisper. I have a Zagg battery so my juice never goes away. I usually buy my Bluetooth Beats and ear wear from bestbuy and buy the two year warranty. For as much use as it gets I either burn it out or it doesn't work the same after some time. You get two years with the warranty so you're good.

image.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I keep approximately 12,664 songs in my iPhone and counting. I have a couple Bluetooths. One is a jawbone the other a Motorola Whisper. I have a Zagg battery so my juice never goes away. I usually buy my Bluetooth Beats and ear wear from bestbuy and buy the two year warranty. For as much use as it gets I either burn it out or it doesn't work the same after some time. You get two years with the warranty so you're good.
I keep all my music on my sd card on my Galaxy note 2. I used to use an ipod but so much easier just to use 1 device now. I just swapped out my 16 gig card for a 64 gig card. Old one was getting a little full. I just like that you can use the phone as an mp3 player and phone and just use Bluetooth headphones for it. All about convenience really. I have an external battery I use to recharge my phone during the afternoon. If I get to 60 percent charge on phone I plug charger to it. Takes bout 2 hours to get back up to 100 percent. Technology nowadays rules dude lol. Im feeling ya on the music thing dude.

I keep all my music on my sd card on my Galaxy note 2. I used to use an ipod but so much easier just to use 1 device now. I just swapped out my 16 gig card for a 64 gig card. Old one was getting a little full. I just like that you can use the phone as an mp3 player and phone and just use Bluetooth headphones for it. All about convenience really. I have an external battery I use to recharge my phone during the afternoon. If I get to 60 percent charge on phone I plug charger to it. Takes bout 2 hours to get back up to 100 percent. Technology nowadays rules dude lol. Im feeling ya on the music thing dude.
Separated at birth?