What are you listening to part three

UnconTROLLed

perfection
He's the hard rock singer from American Idol. He can do Dio so well it will give you chills. Check him on youtube!:happy-very:
Please put one up for me. There are several. I don't know how.See the one of him doing it Karoke!!!
His lead guitar is no slouch either.
American Idol is just..ugh.

There are at least three or four singers in our building that can outsing Dio and Bruce D, that's not a huge deal. Even on youtube you can find "unknown" singers with mind-blowing operatic rock vocal chops.

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

There are at least three or four singers in our building that can outsing Dio and Bruce D, that's not a huge deal. Even on youtube you can find "unknown" singers with mind-blowing operatic rock vocal chops.

I never watched that show either for a couple of reasons. I just noticed him while I was checking out Orianthi Pangaris on a couple levels! At least he gave some more exposure to the masses of hard rock.:thumbup:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Ugh is an understatement. My wife & daughter like that & most of those "reality shows".