what would u do

floridays

I thought golf was like most sports. High score wins.
Not golf, you knew that though.

If you really would like better results pay for a few lessons, at least get the idea of what you are trying to do and how to accomplish it. When you finally hit a great shot, as you purposed it you'll have a feeling of accomplishment, that's a good thing, especially on the golf course.

Best to you falcon fart :thumbup1:

falcon back

Not golf, you knew that though.

If you really would like better results pay for a few lessons, at least get the idea of what you are trying to do and how to accomplish it. When you finally hit a great shot, as you purposed it you'll have a feeling of accomplishment, that's a good thing, especially on the golf course.

Best to you falcon fart :thumbup1:
I actually took a few lessons. My game didn't improve. I know I am a terrible golfer but I have more fun than anyone else. That is all that matters. A cooler full of beer, a fully charged golf cart, a sleeve full of golf balls and I am a happy man

floridays

I actually took a few lessons. My game didn't improve. I know I am a terrible golfer but I have more fun than anyone else. That is all that matters. A cooler full of beer, a fully charged golf cart, a sleeve full of golf balls and I am a happy man
I hope you have many more years to enjoy it, you'll enjoy it more when you actually know where your ball will land. Your game will improve if you actually listen and do what they instruct you to do, after you figure it out a little you can tweek your swing as you see fit. You need a foundation.
Trust me, if you're happy now you'll be elated when you can actually hit a golf ball consistently where you want to.

I'm through, enjoy tearing up what people pay good money to play on.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We used to pick up from an appliance parts place that shipped out dozens of boxes per night. They had a 7pm-8pm pickup window and they made it clear they did not want you to come right after 7 and grab what they had ready and go. They were always processing shipments up until 8 and after 8. Around 8:15, you had to just cut them off and they would get upset about it. Had a fellow swing driver kind of piss them off one night on purpose. On Friday evenings, they wanted you to show up early because they finished early and couldn’t leave until you got there. He went close to 8 just to make them mad.
Never met the guy but I like him!

Good pickup couriers train their customers, bad pickup couriers are trained by their customers.

cosis

Having too much fun on the lake and golf course. Plus, my afternoon fattie would not allow me to pass the drug test. If you knew anything, you would know they did away with retiree casuals about 3 years ago. Bad move on the company's part in my opinion.
Too many injuries. Old guys dropping like flies at our station.