When does the negotiations get to the economics/pay?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Not a fan of people who buy dogs from breeders, and my dog was a pup when we adopted, not leftovers, you’re just arrogant
You say arrogant, I say proud. At this stage of the game, I could care less what your opinion is. If your local 25, you don’t fit in. I know 25 guys have way thicker skin than that.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yea i dont personally know anyone who has a baby so they can sell it, do you? Go walk thru the humane society or an animal shelter, might change your mind.
The dogs being bred will still be bred, and end up in a shelter anyway. If someone chooses to purchase one, they are cutting out the “middle man” (shelter) in a way. You sure do have opinions about everyone don’t you? Do you think if everyone went to a shelter the dog breeder would stop breeding them?

babboo25

Banned
The dogs being bred will still be bred, and end up in a shelter anyway. If someone chooses to purchase one, they are cutting out the “middle man” (shelter) in a way. You sure do have opinions about everyone don’t you? Do you think if everyone went to a shelter the dog breeder would stop breeding them?
It was mainly his bragging post about the $3600 dog, yes i do believe if everyone went to a shelter breeders would cease to exist. But irresponsible pet owners who don’t spay or neuter will always exist, like I said go visit the humane society or just pretend it doesn’t exist. Good luck on finding that rare expensive dog nobody else has so you can get lots of likes on Facebook.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yea i dont personally know anyone who has a baby so they can sell it, do you? Go walk thru the humane society or an animal shelter, might change your mind.
Our local Humane Society knows my wife and I by name. We have adopted many animals over the years and visit the shelter on a regular basis to see the animals as well as donating food and litter.
Currently we have 3 cats in our house that have been ''rescued'' from that burning building on fire.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Really arrogant, since we’re bragging we have 2 401k’s, 2 pensions, invest $2000 month to Northwestern Mutual and $500 to 529, and weekend season tickets to Stl cardinals,understand?
Impressive.
But, any one can see by these numbers why you fall way short of being a Yankee fan.

babboo25

Banned
Our local Humane Society knows my wife and I by name. We have adopted many animals over the years and visit the shelter on a regular basis to see the animals as well as donating food and litter.
Currently we have 3 cats in our house that have been ''rescued'' from that burning building on fire.
Rescued from high crime, high poverty inner cities, ever see a starving puppy, sad